Quantcast

My Syncros Mental Bit me! (gross photo)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
MMmm, thanks for making my sandwich come back up. :dead:

Might want to think about some close toed shoes hippy :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hippy sandals are never a good idea. Oh well, put some patchouli on it and you'll be fine.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
What's worse? Not being aware that this could happen or not caring. Either way posting such a huge picture advertising how dumb you are really is curious to me.
i wish you better luck in your dumbness. :)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
How did you do that on a lunch run? I cruise around in sandals all the time, and I've even been known to cruise my nephew’s 50 around with my flip flops on. That's just nasty...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
A few years ago in undergrad, I used to ride my bike everyday to school. Anyway, my usual commuter was down for some maintenance, so I was forced to ride my road bike with spd knockoffs. Without thinking twice, I rode to school wearing jeans and birkenstocks. Anyway, so I'm rounding the corner by the Health Center on campus, standing up and off the saddle, and my left pant leg gets caught on the bottle cage. My feet shoot forward off the pedals, sending my achilles straight onto the spd's. I'm standing there, about to be late for a class that has a daily quiz, and my birks are starting to fill with blood. The smart thing to do would've been to stop at the health center and get some stiches, but being core, I went inside to the bathroom, got some towels and stuffed them inside my pant leg to help soak up the blood.

Fast forward to class: we took the quiz at the end of the hour. I had planned on staying the entire two, but I started getting a headache and feeling a little "odd." I had to leave and the teacher told me that she'd dock me points because it was to be treated as an absent (some students had later told her about the blood in my sandals, so she later understood).

Fast forward later: I went home to clean up which was ugly. I went to the Health Center the next day to get cleaned up. After arguing between stiching it up or cutting all of the loose skin off, they told me to come back later to make the final decision (I never went back, I hated the waiting line).

Lesson learned: bathroom towels are more absorbant than you think.

(sorry, no pics)