Quantcast

my TdF audio isnt working :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
Wow - this is turning into an unbelievable day. I was expecting fireworks tomorrow!

I think this is really the only stage with a finish at the top of a climb. Much easier to make a statement when you don't have to risk life and limb on a descent.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Westy said:
I think this is really the only stage with a finish at the top of a climb. Much easier to make a statement when you don't have to risk life and limb on a descent.

True, but tomorrow has some 16,000' of climbing!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
5:08 p.m. - Armstrong is sitting at the back of the group, assessing the situation as they pass one of those goofy football helmet dudes, running along with a massive Texas flag.

LMAO

Go Texas. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
There are two more mountain top finishes.
14 and 15 have climbing finishes but they have much shorter final climbs than today although the whole stages look freaking brutal.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
5:11 p.m. - Again, Armstrong is setting a strong tempo at the front. He looks fully capable of launching a closing attack whenever he wants.

I know they conduct a lot of blood tests, but have they tested Armstrong for any bionic limbs?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
DRB said:
Basso isn't off the back too bad. 20" right now.

I suspect Lance is going to drive thru to the finish not worrying so much about the win BUT with how Discovery destroyed the field......
BS he's going to try to STOMP THEM and hurt them so bad they quit.