Quantcast

My Thursday Night Picture thread ( or IF_rider rides a new Bike )

splat

Nam I am
Fun as always !

It was Me , CP, IF_rider , SloMoJo , and a New person riding with us Ben. good guy , good rider, lot of fujn.

anyway on our way to the trail head,

here is most of the gang ( just not me )

our first breather .

SloMoJo, IF_rider , Ben and CP

after the Rain from yesterday , it was a little bit wetter than normal.

Actually tonight IF_rider , was giving his New Giant its first ride. here he actually rodae through some dirty water , might have gotten some thing on the frame

Here is pretty much the only decent Pic I got of Ben riding . He had 2 HID lights and they would drown out the picture. But her could really see where he was going.

IF_rider was having a little bit of trouble with the Cassette.

back onto More rock

SloMoJo, rode right through this little stream , the only problem is we weren't goin gthat way , so here he is coming back.

CP Hucking a rock

SloMoJo did the huck and Crashed , I was n't ready for it so I took the picture in a hurry. since it was cold out when taking a picture you have to make sure you hold your breat and try to keep exhales clear ofthe picture line, since this came asa surprise I didn't have time for that , so the picture got a little foggy.

By the way it was a bit chilly out there tough , when we got back there were ice crystals frozen on the bike.

and finally , IF-rider hucking the New Bike.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Very nice! A bunch of us were going to do a ride tonight, but it's snowing out and starting to accumulate! :angry:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Nice! I recognize that fork and those wheels on IF's new bike. I hope it wasn't my old cassette that was giving him problems. I didn't have the tools to get it off the wheel when we made the trade and I had gotten it for free so I just gave it to him.

Nice shots Splat - once again you guys are hardcore!

splat

Nam I am
MMcG said:
Nice! I recognize that fork and those wheels on IF's new bike. I hope it wasn't my old cassette that was giving him problems. I didn't have the tools to get it off the wheel when we made the trade and I had gotten it for free so I just gave it to him.

Nice shots Splat - once again you guys are hardcore!
I don't know about that cassette , all I know is he said it wasn't a new cassette , so it might have been. It was so funny he was afraid to get it dirty, then when he left at 11 pm said he was going to go home and wash it.

If_Rider

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
Massachusetts
splat said:
I don't know about that cassette , all I know is he said it wasn't a new cassette , so it might have been. It was so funny he was afraid to get it dirty, then when he left at 11 pm said he was going to go home and wash it.
And I did wash it! Mark, that was an XT cassette but yours will probably end up on there for the ride tomorrow. I bent the biggest cog over onto the next one but it was still somewhat rideable after tweaking it.
Sweet fork and wheels too BTW :thumb:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
If_Rider said:
And I did wash it! Mark, that was an XT cassette but yours will probably end up on there for the ride tomorrow. I bent the biggest cog over onto the next one but it was still somewhat rideable after tweaking it.
Sweet fork and wheels too BTW :thumb:
Wooo Hooo! Glad you like em Mike!