Quantcast

my trail run

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
went on a lovely trail run today, since tomorrow its back to the old grindstone. Took the puppy with me. We headed out around 9, got to the trail around 9.15 and hit up the four mile loop. Roxi saw her first turtle today and her first gaggle of ducks (is it a gaggle?). it gets so hot here so early in the year, I almost forget that its still spring. The honey suckle and privet permeate the air (thanks to lovely humidity, the scent hangs like a cloud). It was nice, wish I had gone earlier because it got hot so fast. I forgot how much i enjoyed running on the trails away from stinking cars. I'll definitely have to work it in to my schedule this summer.

Hopefully get in a short ride this afternoon, got to head to school for a meeting and I'm thinking about riding. Traffic in that area is so crazy though i just don't know yet.

(I know its not anything exciting like finding someone doing it against a tree, but I enjoy the low key.)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DRB said:
totally and completely worthless without pictures

TN wanted pictures too but i was far more concerned with getting the cat cleaned up before he crawled into my bed to take pictures. The look on hiss face was priceless. It was just water. I think he was in shock, i know roxi was.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i do have this one picture tn took of him after i gave him a bath. He's to fat to bathe himself so once a month we take a shower together. he didn't quite look this wet after the incident earlier.