Quantcast

My training routine....

As of today I have lost 15lbs in 6days!
Meal plan:
-apple or banna for brackfast
-4 snacks throughout the day (2 handfulls of trailmix each snack)
-Lean meat and salad for dinner
-lots of H2O
-1 Gatorade/day

Cardio: (every other day)
Spin for an hour

Weights: (every other day)
Shoulders (enough to keep them in place)
Anything corre realted (feel free to make sugestions)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I would replace one snack with a legitimate lunch - probably something veggie based. That's not a real balanced diet and might come back to bite you down the road. Not to mention that some variety will make a diet much easier to stick to long term.

caputo1989 said:
As of today I have lost 15lbs in 6days!
Meal plan:
-apple or banna for brackfast
-4 snacks throughout the day (2 handfulls of trailmix each snack)
-Lean meat and salad for dinner
-lots of H2O
-1 Gatorade/day

Cardio: (every other day)
Spin for an hour

Weights: (every other day)
Shoulders (enough to keep them in place)
Anything corre realted (feel free to make sugestions)
Sounds like crap to me. You need to make life changes not starve yourself.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Eat more!

Your body is going to eat itself.

At the moment I'm eating around 3000 calories a day and I'm still losing weight. You should figure out how many calories a day your body needs to maintain itself (do a search for Harris-benedict formula) and try to keep within 500-1000 calories less than that to lose weight.

As soon as you start eating like a human again, most if not all of that weight will most likely come right back on...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I don't think your diet is that bad, most nutritionists will suggest the small meal/snack methods as opposed to eating 3 meals, but I don't see any dairy! Try some cottage cheese and yogurt for one of your snacks. Maybe even add a bowl of cereal for breakfast so you can get some grains, and then eat your fruit as one of the snacks.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Eat when your hungry and focus on getting good quality workouts. Do that and everything will take of itself......but only eat healthy foods. No junk, give it up.....just make sure you eat a decent breakfast and try to eat something immediately after every workout......don't make it to complicated right now.

Keep it simple, doable, and focused.