Quantcast

My trip to NorCal

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ahhh I have some pics from Don Johnson's big California vacation. I'll resize and post later.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
I Are Baboon said:
Those pics are great!! It's amazing that Fisher Price 4x4 held up.
not really! I tried turning too fast with the levers and the right one broke off its axel. So, now only one of the turning levers works and I have to kind of jump off the seat when I want to turn because of the weight holding it down. Also, there's a hole in the crap-tastic plastic wheel. hence the duct tape patch.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Curb Hucker said:
And to think the good pics are still at home :p
Some Don quotes surrounding that night were "I love you Ben!" and "Buy Hopes!"

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Zark said:
Some Don quotes surrounding that night were "I love you Ben!"
Wait, I wasn't even there, how'd my name get caught up in this? Was this when he kept drunk dialing me?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dexterq20 said:
Wait, I wasn't even there, how'd my name get caught up in this? Was this when he kept drunk dialing me?
Yup, sure was Bwahahaha! :)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dexterq20 said:
Ummm... thanks?

Next time don't yell so loud into the phone though; that way I might be able to understand your drunken ramblings. :D
have you ever heard your drunk dials? "Come to SB!" then you hang up. it sounds like you're still sober, too! drunk dialing my butt.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curb Hucker said:
What magazine has pictures of drunk 18 year old girls holding liquor bottles :confused:
Something tells me that deep down, you actually know the answer to that question. :devil:

J

JRB

dexterq20 said:
Something tells me that deep down, you actually know the answer to that question. :devil:
bwahahaha - post of the week. :thumb:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
lovebunny said:
well first of all shes your ex. and secondly she doesnt come to your races and give you massages after your runs now does she?
Yea, but isn't your girlfriend a mormon?