Quantcast

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
All the fools of this state our out voting today thinking their vote matters. "We the people", right?

No, "We the politicians" who are owned by the banks that enslave you. You do not work for your job, your work for the bank. Most of us anyhow.

But yet fools go out and vote, thinking their vote matters. I saw through this bullsh|t a long time ago. But people like to pull the wool over their eyes. They like to pretend they are in an good system.

"Mr. Obama, in the health care bill it says ......., what do you have to say about that?"

Obama - " D'UH I haven't ready it"

Politicians - " D'UH, I haven't read it"

It's beyond me how anyone can even have anything to do with a system full or illogical corrupt selfish greedy liars.

One thing for sure. Just as in nature, there will be nobody who hoards resources and does not pay the price eventually. People will be forced out of the selfish behavior they are in. We have been groomed this way due to a selfish reward based system and our minds are flawed.

I want to go back to the times where a brother helped a brother build a barn and people helped each other for the common good of man. Not fu**ing slavery.

My child stays daily at a strangers house at 2 years old because there is no other way for us to live. I've opted to get rid of the f'n house and live in a hole, but my wife doesn't like that option. But to me, it's very sad how and value of family in this piece of sh|t country has gone down the sh|t tubes.

So SCREW OBAMA, COAKLEY and BROWN. I have no use for greedy filthy liars.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
to quote my dad whenever my brothers or i had a case of the sandy vagina when we were young....

"quit your bitching mary ann."

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Why do you care?

I don't know who annoys me more, people who think voting matters, or conspiracy theorists who have a million reasons not to vote.

I've never voted, and don't plan to. I go to work, enjoy my days off, buy what I want, and ride my bike. Getting wrapped up in politics is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. But in the end who's dumber; the sheep slaving for 'the banks,' or you having an early heart attack due to paranoia related stress?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
If you're such a bad ass, take it to the PAWN forum.

Paging Silver, Burley Shirley,Valve Bouncer and Sanjuro to ringside.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Why do you care?

I don't know who annoys me more, people who think voting matters, or conspiracy theorists who have a million reasons not to vote.

I've never voted, and don't plan to. I go to work, enjoy my days off, buy what I want, and ride my bike. Getting wrapped up in politics is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. But in the end who's dumber; the sheep slaving for 'the banks,' or you having an early heart attack due to paranoia related stress?
How would you like it if the political process ended up in the closure of mt bike trails you formerly were allowed to ride? Sometimes it pays to get involved.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
How would you like it if the political process ended up in the closure of mt bike trails you formerly were allowed to ride? Sometimes it pays to get involved.
Valid point, but it doesn't apply IMO. There's a difference between 'getting involved' and 'blindly contributing.' Incidentally, I've actually been involved with preventing a trail network from being closed down by a governing body. A group of us met face to face with the people in charge and resolved the issue. The threatening closure was dismissed that day, and a relationship was actually developed. I cared about something, could individually change the course of the events, and 'got involved.' Voting, for the most part IMO, doesn't work like that. I could spend my personal time researching a topic, developing an emotional attachment to one side, vote, win, and never see the individual impact of my time and effort. Or, I could go about my business, avoid focusing my attention on matters that doesn't concern me directly, enjoy my life, and let the rest 'blindly contribute.'

Really, you can respond with a bunch of political examples of why I'm wrong. I don't care. That's where I stand.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Valid point, but it doesn't apply IMO. There's a difference between 'getting involved' and 'blindly contributing.' Incidentally, I've actually been involved with preventing a trail network from being closed down by a governing body. A group of us met face to face with the people in charge and resolved the issue. The threatening closure was dismissed that day, and a relationship was actually developed. I cared about something, could individually change the course of the events, and 'got involved.' Voting, for the most part IMO, doesn't work like that.
Benevolent dictatorship for the win! :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey, someones got to bring everyone back to reality once in a while.

Have you discovered, then, the beginning, you look to the end? Blessed is he who takes his place in the beginning, for he shall know the end and not experience death.
Blessed is he who speaks in coherent sentences, for he shall not spread mass confusion.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Why do you care?

I like how you think you take care of yourself, while, all the while, don't involve yourself, so someone is really doing it for you. :think:

Not being a part of the process is, as JBP said, a failure in its' own right.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
What more do I have to do? I don't buy what I can't afford, I pay my bills, and I'm self-sustaining. I contribute to society in every way but get politically involved. I know plenty of people who are politically charged and will be in debt for the rest of their life; are they are a better person than me?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
What more do I have to do? I don't buy what I can't afford, I pay my bills, and I'm self-sustaining. I contribute to society in every way but get politically involved. I know plenty of people who are politically charged and will be in debt for the rest of their life; are they are a better person than me?
I'd personally rather someone be involved and helping society than to be totally "self sufficient". I don't see how "in debt" is relative to a single bit of this debate. :confused:

edit - oh yeah...try voting for a start.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I'd personally rather someone be involved and helping society than to be totally "self sufficient". I don't see how "in debt" is relative to a single bit of this debate. :confused:

edit - oh yeah...try voting for a start.
What does voting have to do with contributing? Being a member of the workforce providing goods/services to the market isn't as valuable as a checkmark on paper? "Debt" was simply an example, because what's being implied in this thread is that voting and not being a "failure" are correlated. By that logic, the art-college drop out with bad debt discussing politics in the coffee shop all day, or the guy wrongfully drawing unemployement but manages to vote, are better than an average working person that does everything right but doesn't get involved with politics. It's understandable to attack someone who complains about the way things are but does nothing to change them, but that's not me.

crohnsy

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
T Bay

Yes.....:eek:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
+ rep for Banshee Rider. I personally heard our current president tell his largest rally (aside from the DNC) how he was going to fix the healthcare crisis, etc. I rallied my friends to vote and I voted myself.

Now look at it...they've conceded EVERYTHING that was going to even remotely start to fix it. They bailed out banks who screwed all of us. Our political system is intertwined with big business and nothing will ever change until the apocalypse.

The man pays his taxes - leave him alone if he doesn't vote for the next fraudulent liar that wants to take office.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I don't think being disillusioned with politics/politicians necessarily makes a person crazy (although Knuckleslammer seemingly wants us to think he is).
Whether a vote matters or not is also up for debate, depending on where you live and what the rules are.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
+ rep for Banshee Rider. I personally heard our current president tell his largest rally (aside from the DNC) how he was going to fix the healthcare crisis, etc. I rallied my friends to vote and I voted myself.

Now look at it...they've conceded EVERYTHING that was going to even remotely start to fix it. They bailed out banks who screwed all of us. Our political system is intertwined with big business and nothing will ever change until the apocalypse.

The man pays his taxes - leave him alone if he doesn't vote for the next fraudulent liar that wants to take office.
I would love to refute this. But I cannot. I do not however believe complete abandonment of political process is the answer. If you do nothing you are only guaranteeing your own oppression.

The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. Martin Luther King Jr.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I'm voting for Scott Brown because his daughter is Hot!

Alright, not really, well, she's hot, but I'm voting for him for other reasons.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
I'm voting for Scott Brown because his daughter is Hot!

Alright, not really, well, she's hot, but I'm voting for him for other reasons.
are you voting for him because he's hot, then? i mean, flabby with happy forest is not really my cup of tea, but who am i to judge...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I want to go back to the times where a brother helped a brother build a barn and people helped each other for the common good of man. Not fu**ing slavery.
Really? Because I'm pretty sure that we in the Western world in the 21st century are actually in the minority of the scope of all history because we do not have legalized institutional slavery. And even if you're poor, you will certainly live longer and probably better than an extremely small minority of people in the world and in the history of the human race. There was a lot more of 'the strong survive' than loving your neighbor in the good ol' days.

And, as far as voting....yeah, crap doesn't change as much or as fast as we hope, but things do change over the long run...And it still matters who you vote for in the short term. Case in point: that jackass who invaded two countries on "our" behalf and spent a crapload of money doing it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't think being disillusioned with politics/politicians necessarily makes a person crazy (although Knuckleslammer seemingly wants us to think he is).
Whether a vote matters or not is also up for debate, depending on where you live and what the rules are.
Votes matter, unfortunately the souls that wield them don't usually make decisions based on facts. The average person makes political decisions much in the same way they root for sports teams.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Look, you guys bash me for being the mindset that I am. Perhaps I am crazy, that's highly plausible.

But when I hear of politicans, who back the health care bill, then are questioned on it and the response is "I don't know, I haven't read it."

Even the president "I don't know, I haven't read it."

Well who the ***k wrote the thing? Aliens? Did anybody read it?

Now for me, it's the same old sh*t. Nothing changed for me when Clinton was in office, then Bush, now Obama. Same old me. Yes, I'm happy I have a high paying job and have made more money while others have made less. I'm grateful every single day of my life. I spend 10 minutes each morning being grateful in silence to God. This single thing has produced more peace for me than anything I've ever done.

Now with the above lack of logic from our congressmen and senators and even the president, I just can't grasp the fact that people still want to contribute to the system by voting. I'll say it again. It's not the president or the senate or the congress that run the country. It's the money. Who's got the money? The major media networks, Citibank, Chase, and the others greedy elitist corrupt dozen or so that push all the buttons in the government through no matter what elected officials that the sheeple elect.

THEY RUN THE COUNTRY. What's so hard to understand about that? I will never contribute to a corrupt system. Is it the best system in the world? Perhaps. Is this the best place to live? Perhaps.

But it's my opinion that greed will drive us down the hole. There exists a balance in nature that can not be offset, or the result is turmoil. We exist as a part of nature and we are part physical / part energy. The balance we have, co-existing with nature is way off. It will become balanced again and we will be forced to need each other. FORCED.

This is not conspiracy bullsh|t either, this is reality. Greed is not the way. It's all about a delicate balance. People don't seem to get it and the government certainly is not conducive towards this balance and this is why I want nothing to do with it.

Consider yourselves schooled.

I have nothing further :shocked:

Last edited: