Quantcast

My turn! Sea Otter Pix

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Hey all...I'll be posting all my stuff on Transcend as soon as I get the gallery remote thing figured out and all my hack-job post production finished.. I'll link you...but in the meantime, here's a pic of our own Beaverbiker absolutely slaying a berm. Got lots more of our Internet locals, too, including Blong, ssaddict, Freak, Velocity Girl, and many more.

MD

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Tough crowd here....

Great shot... It was good to hang out with ya this weekend... lets see more photos!

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Damn, now I feel bad about posting one of my sniper pix...

Thanks, and I will have some up on Transcend soon, just as a stopgap until Fraser can talk me through this stuff.

I'm a computer fronj.

MD

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by beaverbiker
that's a super rad picture. nice job man
Thanks...I can get you the hi-res versions and a bunch more I have. I appreciate you and you parents letting us take up space in your campsite. (I was the dude riding with Andrew and Sanjay...)

PM or email me.

MD

R

Rabie

Eh... visor's kinda blurry. I've seen better. Maybe if you used some effects or something. Good try, though.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Cool pics Mike, and nice to meet you. I overheard somebody say they were shooting for transcend , so I walked over and asked if he was fraser. He wasnt..:)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by derekpearson
Cool pics Mike, and nice to meet you. I overheard somebody say they were shooting for transcend , so I walked over and asked if he was fraser. He wasnt..:)
Exams and fear of crappy weather kept me away this year. Now i need a new excuse to skip it next year!:p

Mar 15, 2004
Alpine, Ca
Hey what up mike!!! How it going this is Corey from Alpine, we went to Pine Valley, we all whent up that day me elliot,eigil, and a few other people, well I just wanted to say what up and that I like the pic it is sick, Hey lets get a ride in some time, hit me up by email or my number. corey619@cox.net Cell Number: 991-7907:cool: