Quantcast

My V10.

manitouman28

Chimp
Jul 1, 2005
Spencer, MA
I just finished building up my new V10 the other day. Took it out for a couple rides this past Saturday and Sunday and am pretty stoked on it.

Frame- Santa Cruz V10, Medium
Fork- '10 Boxxer World Cup
Headset- Chris King, Patriot
Bars- RaceFace Atlas FR, tooth blue
Stem- Twenty6 F1
Grips- ODI Rogues
Brakes- Avid Codes
Shifter- Sram X.0
Derailleur- Sram X.9, short cage
Cranks- RaceFace Atlas Fr 170mm, tooth blue
Pedals- Welgo MG-1
Guide- E.13 LG-1+
Cassette- Sram 990 11-23
Chain- Sram 990
Seatpost- Thomson Elite
Seat- WTB Devo
Wheelset- Azonic Outlaw, black
Tires- Maxxis Minion DHF 3C 2.5

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Fixed :D

that bike is every bit as relevant as it ever was, and its still faster then 90% of the riders on it. :)

Badass build!
The E is a given - this is the internet after all :D

I have never had anything but respect for the v10 as a fast awesome bike. I almost got one myself, but santa cruz kept promising "2 days from now" for a month and I got sick of getting my hopes up and then having them crushed, and ordered a session 88. I'm probably banned for life on EP'ing one of them, which probably puts them out of my grasp for a number of years, but hopefully one day I'll get to own one, whatever iteration is out.

that looks like a pretty rad build.

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
The bars uncut? I ordered some Atlas bars as well to replace my worn out Dirty30s. Im most likely going to cut em down to 30. How does 31 feel though, and have you ridden 30s?

manitouman28

Chimp
Jul 1, 2005
Spencer, MA
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with how this bike turned out. The V10 really does feel like a cloud floating down the trail. The thing rips.

Ya the bars are 31 inches wide. Before I got them I figured I would be cutting them down, but after a couple rides I think they feel mint. I was running some 28" chromag flat bars on my demo 8 last year. But I've had some 30" Boobars on my Reign X for over a season now, so I'm used to a wider bar.