Quantcast

My wife is officially domesticated.....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
she said, " do you mind if i use your next off-duty check to get something....i say "sure" (thinking maybe she's going to vict. secret or something by her tone of voice.

then she comes home with a high speed, low drag sewing machine and pretty much teaches herself how to sew in one day.

i come home the day after and viola! the girls have new dresses......um..cool :thumb: now i just need to get her the material for that camo thong i've been wanting ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i had a friend in the marines who would randomly ask his dates if they'd fix him a sandwhich if they were to be married...if she said yes, then he'd ask if she'd fix his friends a sandwich too....if she said yes, he'd keep her. so friggin funn

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
splat said:
Mine Bought one a Couple of years ago, now she wants some sewing gizmo called a Serger
Sergers are cool...I get to play with my mother-in-laws. I have both a sewing machine and an embroidery machine too (although I am not so great at sewing).

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Great pic, and yes sewing machines come in handy!!!

splat
Mine Bought one a Couple of years ago, now she wants some sewing gizmo called a Serger
Sergers are great, not as versitile as a sewing machine, but the right tool for the job in a lot of cases... get her one and you wont regret it...

I sewed up a new interior for my 1984 VW Bus, over the summer, when I took it to get it inspected the shop owner was soo impressed he hired me to make him a set for his sons Westfalia Camper bus!!! CHA-CHING... MONEY!!! $75 a seat plus materials... for about 1.5 hrs per seat!!!

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Burly bought me a sewing maching for christmas...it's pink so I didn't complain.

I think next year I'll ask for a vacuum or a fancy mop.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
kizzi77 said:
Burly bought me a sewing maching for christmas...it's pink so I didn't complain.

I think next year I'll ask for a vacuum or a fancy mop.
He's spoiling you.

You should drag the rugs outside and beat the dirt out.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Westy said:
He's spoiling you.

You should drag the rugs outside and beat the dirt out.
I know he does...he even lets me use the dishwasher and washing machine...however not the microwave. But regardless, he's great...oh crap...he's out of beer...better run to the store before he notices!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Manimal your wife must be beautiful because you two put out some way cute kids and it MUST be from her. ;)

Sewing machines are great. After all it's just another power tool!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
manimal said:
she said, " do you mind if i use your next envelope of bribe money to get something....i say "sure" (thinking maybe she's going to vict. secret or something by her tone of voice.

then she comes home with a high speed, low drag sewing machine and pretty much teaches herself how to sew in one day.

i come home the day after and viola! the girls have new dresses......um..cool :thumb: now i just need to get her the material for that camo thong i've been wanting ;)
:rolleyes:

You daughter's a cutie Manimal!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Secret Squirrel said:
OH GOD!!! MY EYES!!!! Whew...now I'm blind....good thing too....
Yeah no kidding! Just what the heck is that anyway. A man whos sex change went horribly wrong, or a woman whos facelift went horribly wrong?