Quantcast

My wife just left for China today..............

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
well i suppose you'd have to pay for the ticket, but the lodging is taken care of, and maybe rental car too? use some of yr wife's frequent flyer miles and get a ticket.

i was only in nashville for a couple of days, but i'm sure you can find some interesting stuff to do in and around the area.
I have enough credit card miles for a free ticket, however I was saving it for a future East Coast trip. Like I said I'd be alone ALL day cause Julie is busy, so it just not the type of sites I want to see solo.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
If she's going to HK, she can get some of these:

I'm pretty sure the litre of tsingtao was ~14HKD so it was under $2. The purse was a "gucci" you can get them for under $5USD at the market, the Stanley is the big one over on the other side of town, but there is a closer one that you can find near the Jordan subway stop. That's closer to the "downtown", probably about $3 away by subway.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
I almost went to China with her a few years back. However she wanted to bring out son who was 3 at the time (too young to have any chance of a good time) Plus it was like $5K for round trip business class seats. Thats where Julie usally sits and there is no way in hell I would sit in coach for 16 hours straight. Chevron pays for her seats so its fine for her.

So THAT'S why gas prices are so high...so the chick that makes the little cars can fly in luxury! :D

I'm so glad I'm nearly a midget...leg room on flights is never an issue...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
So THAT'S why gas prices are so high...so the chick that makes the little cars can fly in luxury! :D

I'm so glad I'm nearly a midget...leg room on flights is never an issue...
They are required to fly coach up to a 6 hour flight, anything after that business on up.

J

JRB

Austin Bike said:
If she's going to HK, she can get some of these:

I'm pretty sure the litre of tsingtao was ~14HKD so it was under $2. The purse was a "gucci" you can get them for under $5USD at the market, the Stanley is the big one over on the other side of town, but there is a closer one that you can find near the Jordan subway stop. That's closer to the "downtown", probably about $3 away by subway.
You have a purse???