Quantcast

My wife loves me.

killsdeer4fun

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Clemson, SC
My 18-35mm does this when strapped to my Rebel XTi and none of these are edited. Lets see some pics with your lens because what good is a camera thread without pictures?

Oct 9, 2006
That is my go to lens for any action sport I am involved in from biking to skiing or kayaking closeup to rapids...for any action further away I have a 70-200 that is also amazing.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good luck with the "tit for tat"...
Hee hee. You said tit.

Jenn and I just celebrated 5 years together. We had an inexpensive dinner at a little local bistro. I bought her a simple silver ring from a local jewelery maker. She got me a 6 pack of an IPA that I haven't tried yet. Neither of us expected anything from the other, both were surprised and happy, and all told, less than $80 was spent including dinner.

Recently, I bought her a Nikon D40x as a thank you for her help in putting me through school. She certainly didn't expect anything from me for my graduation.

Gosh, let me tell you, I'm just hating life right now. It sure sucks doing something nice for someone :rolleyes:. I know you're a little bitter on the subject, but not all gift giving is born out of begrudging obligation.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Nice! Im about to buy a Sigma 18-50 F/2.8 wide angle. Cant wait. Then I start saving up for a 55-200 F/2.8. Thats the pricey one!

Last edited: