Quantcast

My wife ROCKS!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My wife :love: has been riding her bike (Trek Fuel 80) 6 days a week for the last couple months. She has improved so much over when she first started. Just this week she can now ride the entire legnth of our local 7 mile trail. It takes her a little time but she makes it!

She's getting awesome bike skills and all that riding is making her even more... :drool::drool::drool:
;)

Love ya Babester!!! :)
:heart: :heart: :heart:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
N8 said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My wife :love: has been riding her bike (Trek Fuel 80) 6 days a week for the last couple months. She has improved so much over when she first started. Just this week she can now ride the entire legnth of our local 7 mile trail. It takes her a little time but she makes it!

She's getting awesome bike skills and all that riding is making her even more... :drool::drool::drool:
;)

Love ya Babester!!! :)
:heart: :heart: :heart:
I hear that. Little word of advice for you who are not married, find a girl (or guy) who enjoys to ride as much as you and marry them. it makes life that much easier and enjoyable.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
vinnycactus said:
I hear that. Little word of advice for you who are not married, find a girl (or guy) who enjoys to ride as much as you and marry them. it makes life that much easier and enjoyable.

Hopefully I've got my riding buddy for life right now :heart: :p

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
bluebug32 said:
Yes! You should be drinking a lot beer and doing a lot of riding next season!
Oh yes, riding and consuming lots and lots of Beer, bourbon, tequila...all of it is on my "to-do" list. And Deck Party will be CRAZY....already talked to the potential babysitters :devil: There will be MUCH riding, drinking, eating, stunts....it's going to be bigger and crazier than ever!!!