Quantcast

my work is complete...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've got dots in all of the letter icons of the topics on the front page, signifying my unyielding love and dedication to this fine forum.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Congratulations...

...ya' post whore. Tell me, being the whore that you are, do you have to get tested for TTDs (textually transmitted diseases)?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
And here I thought he was actually interested in the threads, but it turns out he is loco of the food forum. A very sad day indeed.
:nope:

i think i should be granted mod status; i've done more for the sub-forum than deadbeat mods -bb- and brian. :mumble: :thumb:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
And here I thought he was actually interested in the threads, but it turns out he is loco of the food forum. A very sad day indeed.

Funny.... yet very, very sad indeed.

His custom title is: loco

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:

i think i should be granted mod status; i've done more for the sub-forum than deadbeat mods -bb- and brian. :mumble: :thumb:
I think -BB- started a thread once crying becuase there is nothing that needs modding in the food forum.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
N8 said:
Oh lovely.... a Mod who knows nothing about spirits...

But, hey! If we need some obscure musical group questions answered.... :rolleyes:
N8, last i checked the title was BEER and FOOD. i'll let you now play around w/ the distilled spirits, as the 4:20 club has been grandfathered in w/ their diatribes on burnable substances.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
N8, last i checked the title was BEER and FOOD. i'll let you know play around w/ the distilled spirits, as the 4:20 club has been grandfathered in w/ their diatribles on burnable substances.
Mod narcho!!!

:p

Congrat's

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:

FYI lil Timmy, the beer fourm was my idea way back in the day. I do check it to make sure it's opperating to it's full potential.

So there, I have no idea what that has to do with tea in China, so there:blah:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
FYI lil Timmy, the beer fourm was my idea way back in the day. I do check it to make sure it's opperating to it's full potential.

So there, I have no idea what that has to do with tea in China, so there:blah:
i'm sure the mighty triumvirate of -bb-, you and myself will rule beneficently and fairly, across this great realm.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Dude, you sold out.

You used to be so cool, and now you're just another servant for The Man.

For shame... :nope: