Quantcast

N* 24/25 July

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
i'll be there the 23rd and 24th...i'm flying out from boston, never been there before. i'll be on a green sunday with boxxer world cup, custom painted helmet, dunno what i'll be wearing. my buddy should be on his black DHi.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
bring me some harpoon and I'll let you camp out in my back yard. if you are looking for other massholes to hang out with I know where they all are ;)

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
dfinn said:
bring me some harpoon and I'll let you camp out in my back yard. if you are looking for other massholes to hang out with I know where they all are ;)
haha nice, do u live in the tahoe area near northstar? i'm flying into san jose and staying at a friend's house in los altos then him and i r heading to northstar for the weekend. we have no idea where there are any campgrounds or anything...but we have a pickup truck so if worst comes to worst we r sleeping in that.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
LukeD said:
haha nice, do u live in the tahoe area near northstar? i'm flying into san jose and staying at a friend's house in los altos then him and i r heading to northstar for the weekend. we have no idea where there are any campgrounds or anything...but we have a pickup truck so if worst comes to worst we r sleeping in that.
Yeah, I live about 15 mins from N*, about a 5 min walk from the lake. I have a feeling finding some kind of campground in the middle of summer is going to be a challenge. PM me if you are looking for somewhere to setup a tent.

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
There's a campground about 3 mi from N*, half way between N* & Truckee. Martis Creek Lake Campground.

DroppinaNorco said:
Anyone playing on being up there and riding the 24 and 25, sunday and monday, of july?

I have Sundays and Mondays off...but the wife has Sundays off too. So that's the Wifes day....but Mondays...now those days are N* days!

I'm in Winters...so not too far from you.

Are you heading up Sunday and staying the night? or heading up both days?

If we could meet up in Sac. and share the gas bill that'd be great.

PM me and let me know.

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
Acadian said:
is it free to camp there?

I will most likely be there that weekend

- N* rat
No, it costs but I can't remember how much. Camped there last year, stayed in condo for $100 a night last week for Big Bear Race, that was special price, usually $130 - $150

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Acadian said:
is it free to camp there?

I will most likely be there that weekend

- N* rat
It's 10 bucks per night. But it's right across 267 from N* golf area. No showers (which really sucks after a day at the star), but it's convinient. If you want a campground with showers, the nearest is Tahoe SRA in Tahoe city, which at this point, would probably be pretty hard to reserve.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
I may try for a one day trip on the 24th (the sunday?). Brian, are you down? Most likely I'll also be up there the following weekend for the raffle.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'll be there the 22nd and 24th. Going to make a trip down to Mammoth on the 23rd.

Black Azonic, rugby jersey (red white and blue) with a big #2 on the back, and I am what you might call a "healthy eater" so I'll be hard to miss.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Tattooo said:
I'll be there the 22nd and 24th. Going to make a trip down to Mammoth on the 23rd.

Black Azonic, rugby jersey (red white and blue) with a big #2 on the back, and I am what you might call a "healthy eater" so I'll be hard to miss.
Dude, thats a lot of driving for one day at Mammoth.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'll be in Reno, so its about 2.5 down, 2.5 back. I am so used to living on the east coast that a five hour drive one way is nothing.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
ok well for whoever is gonna be there i will be the really really bad one on a norco fluid 2. just look for the worst person on the mountain. cant miss me.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone want to bum me a ride up from Reno for any of these days after the 22nd, when my bike get's here.

By and by, never trust UPS.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am going to be there all weekend (Friday-sunday).

Black Heckler, all black gear (shorts, shin guards, shirt, gloves), with white puma shoes, and either a white and silver helmet or a red/black full face. Tall and skinny with gauged ears.

Hope to see some of you there.