Quantcast

N* August 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Nice seeing you, brian.
Planets align when you actually get to ride with Luc and Kidwoo on the same day.

Kidwoo is superman. ;) Thanks for the homoerotic DVD, mang. I need to download a decoder for my Vista to watch John Holmes stick it to Ron Jeremy when the word stud still has meaning. Rough riding day for me but good times nonetheless.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Nice seeing you, brian.
Planets align when you actually get to ride with Luc and Kidwoo on the same day.

Kidwoo is superman. ;) Thanks for the homoerotic DVD, mang. I need to download a decoder for my Vista to watch John Holmes stick it to Ron Jeremy when the word stud still has meaning. Rough riding day for me but good times nonetheless.
Ditto - all other issues aside, it was a fun day and nice to see everyone! Also glad the ladies got along and got to hang out together :thumb:

mental reminder - warm up runs with the Woo are more like "burner" runs ;)

And thank you very much for the "casquette" - I owe you now.

Last edited:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
After probably 6 weekends at least up there this summer, it's not going to be until the weekend after interbike I can get back. (Heading to Whistler end of next week, awww yeahh....) Glad to hear you're back on it though.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'll be up at Northstar tomorrow.

Should be a blast as my drivetrain is actually tuned to give me full use of 9 gears, instead of just 3.

Luckily, you really only need 3 at The Star.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Damn you Mike.

I have Monday-Wednesday off work next week before I start my new job. I also should hopefully have my bike built and ride-able tonight!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneunounouno

Northstar for me soon...