Quantcast

N* August 28 thru Sept 3

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Anybody gonna be there besides me? Chicodude's gonna meet me up there towards the end of the week, but so far that's it. If any of y'all wanna ride the Star, shoot me a PM or reply here and we'll meet up.

cornholio

Chimp
May 6, 2005
i'll be there this weekend. white foes fly. there's not that many white foes flys out there, so if you see one, there's a good chance that's me. you know the drill.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
I'm going to talk to ghetto GT and see aobut going up
Good. I would have called you guys, but I don't have either of your numbers. If you guys need a place to stay during the week, I've got some floor space you can use.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
I will be there Sunday, and I am trying to meet people to ride with in the area since I am new here. I am on a black Foes Fly.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I'm gunning to be there Wed, Aug 31. I'll be on a blue/silver Cake 4, and I might be bringing a buddy and his new Blur (don't know the color just yet). Maybe you all can show me what real riding is all about!?!?!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ok, so I'm looking for a white Fly, a black Fly, and a blue Cake. Sounds like a plan. I'll be on a silver C-dale Gemini DH, rollin' Frankenbike style with a borrowed Boxxer up front and mismatched Hayes and Hope brakes. Strictly ghetto.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You better call him jew.

This is gonna be fun.....I blew out my shock today, so anyone have a 9x2.75 shock I could borrow (rent) for two days?

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
This is awesome Ben. Althought I am hurt you didn't hit a brutha up. :mumble: I will be taking much of my staff up there on wednesday the 31st for the whole day. It'll be great to see you. Let me know if you need anything from the shop. PM me if you don't have my number anymore. H

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
cornholio said:
i'll be there this weekend. white foes fly. there's not that many white foes flys out there, so if you see one, there's a good chance that's me. you know the drill.
I'll be up there and it definately won't be me since my white Fly is now stripped down and ready to be sold. I'll be up there on a black DHR w/Fox40

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Heath Sherratt said:
Ben, call me bits.
Ok. You're a bits. :D I tried calling you twice, your fone was off, I didn't leave a message, I got preoccupied and forgot to keep calling. Sowwy. :( I left you a message after I saw you up there though. So now you need to call me!