Quantcast

N* Sat July 3rd!!!!!!!! Anyone going?

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
i got no dh bike either. i figure i'll either ride my saber or .243 or just rent a dh bike if i'm wanting cush.
yeti- what's up with your bike? got a trail bike? i thought i remembered you posting pics of a nicolai a few months ago.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I will be there so i am going to drive alone on this trip but hey what time brian are you going to get there so i can hook up with you guys

i for sure want to hit runs with you guys its about time we ride together

late cant wait

oh yea i i just got my copy of the Collective film damn i have already watched this thing about 50 times this video will make you want to ride!!!

see ya there

Marc Melin
SpinCity

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
The nicolai is for slalom or the bmx track. Northstar would eat me alive with that bike.

Good news though, the yeti showed up today so that means it gets built on saturday and I get to ride sunday and monday @ Northstar.... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:
I will be there so i am going to drive alone on this trip but hey what time brian are you going to get there so i can hook up with you guys

i for sure want to hit runs with you guys its about time we ride together

late cant wait

oh yea i i just got my copy of the Collective film damn i have already watched this thing about 50 times this video will make you want to ride!!!

see ya there

Marc Melin
SpinCity
I'm hoping to wheel in the parking lot by 8:30am sat morning.