Quantcast

N* Sat Sept 4

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Brian HCM#1 said:
I'm giving the traditional 2 weeks notice. Who else will be there?
no offense meant by this at all (especially since I don't know you) but I thought I saw you there this past weekend. I watched someone in front of me on a karpiel (that's what you ride isn't it?) cyclo-cross the smaller rock drop on the top 1/2 of sticks and stones...I followed to the mid-way point and I was gonna say hi but I noticed it was a girl.

i'll be there both days

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dfinn said:
no offense meant by this at all (especially since I don't know you) but I thought I saw you there this past weekend. I watched someone in front of me on a karpiel (that's what you ride isn't it?) cyclo-cross the smaller rock drop on the top 1/2 of sticks and stones...I followed to the mid-way point and I was gonna say hi but I noticed it was a girl.

i'll be there both days
I wish I was there cyclo-cross that rock, but haven't been there in 3 weeks. Yep I suck at riding and never brag about my lack of riding skills, so whats your point?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Brian HCM#1 said:
I wish I was there cyclo-cross that rock, but haven't been there in 3 weeks. Yep I suck at riding and never brag about my lack of riding skills, so whats your point?
well, just that I was going to say hi. but maybe I won't bother...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
chicodude01 said:
mark me down for that too. if im there, ill be on a white vp free
If you do make it would you be interested in swapping bikes with me for a run or two. I'd really like to try one of those out but I don't want to pay the outrageous rental costs I heard they are charging for them. You can ride my giant dh team w/new super t.

Brian HCM#1 said:
I'm giving the traditional 2 weeks notice. Who else will be there?
OK, so I'm jumping into this late, but - I think I'm going to be there, and I'd like to try to hook up with you guys. I've never really hooked up with any of the Bay Area :monkey: 's for riding... This will be my first trip up to Tahoe this Summer (finally! :D ). I'm actually heading up for an extended weekend of Tahoe riding with some other buds, but we will definitely go to N* for at least one day, and I was already thinking Saturday. How can I hook up? I ride a fairly beat looking, blue Karpiel Disco, and I wear a fairly beat looking red metalic Vigor Debomb helmet. I'll probably be fairly beat looking in general...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
mtbhead said:
OK, so I'm jumping into this late, but - I think I'm going to be there, and I'd like to try to hook up with you guys. I've never really hooked up with any of the Bay Area :monkey: 's for riding... This will be my first trip up to Tahoe this Summer (finally! :D ). I'm actually heading up for an extended weekend of Tahoe riding with some other buds, but we will definitely go to N* for at least one day, and I was already thinking Saturday. How can I hook up? I ride a fairly beat looking, blue Karpiel Disco, and I wear a fairly beat looking red metalic Vigor Debomb helmet. I'll probably be fairly beat looking in general...
I'll be wearing an Evil jersey, Red helmet and riding a white Armageddon. I'm slow so it should be hard to miss me.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
come on you no you want to go to n* on friday....

hey brian whats up i will be there on friday i assume solo so i will be rolling with the ipod so look out when i have the music on i tend to ride very stupid.

late
MarcMelin
SpinCity

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
marcm said:

hey brian whats up i will be there on friday i assume solo so i will be rolling with the ipod so look out when i have the music on i tend to ride very stupid.

late
MarcMelin
SpinCity

Do your ride with your ipod on alot? I am looking at mp3 players and I would really like to get an ipod but I had decided against it because I had read that it wouldn't hold up to sports like mtn biking and snowboarding.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
dfinn said:
Do your ride with your ipod on alot? I am looking at mp3 players and I would really like to get an ipod but I had decided against it because I had read that it wouldn't hold up to sports like mtn biking and snowboarding.
ya...I would hate to crash with such an expesive player as an I-Pod on me. Just get something cheap to ride with - like Nomad MuVo or something like that? just an idea.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:

late
MarcMelin
SpinCity
Just go Sat!!!!

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
things are looking good for saturday. I usually go up sundays, but I wanna take a couple runs together... Hopefully slice and I don't crash out like last year...