Quantcast

N* Sun Aug 8th

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Joe Pozer said:
anyone else going to be at N* on October 15th of 2009? I'll be there on a Trek Armageddon...so say hi if you see me. :rolleyes: :p
Hey Nut head, I'd ride with you but your always there with your girlfriend and wont ride anything else but Pho Dog.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Brian HCM#1 said:
Hey Nut head, I'd ride with you but your always there with your girlfriend and wont ride anything else but Pho Dog.
Yeah MR. CYCLOCROSS. All I have to say is that she wasn't cyclocrossing the puss rock on Sticks -n- Stones. :nuts:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Hey you phucker...I ride a hell of a lot more than pho dogg...and at least I can do that little rock drop on sticks...I don't whine about not feeling up to doing it cuz I'm hopped up on sudafed, you phag.
Listen to miss tuff girl:rolleyes:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeti DHer said:
I'll probably be there... Sunday's seem like they work the best for me...
See you there then, look off into the distance and you may see Carlos & Luc holding hands while going out to Boondocks for some he & he time :D :blah: :eek:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Brian HCM#1 said:
See you there then, look off into the distance and you may see Carlos & Luc holding hands while going out to Boondocks for some he & he time :D :blah: :eek:
I always wondered why luc liked boondocks so much... :sneaky:

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Nasty. I'm not so sure I want to ride northstar anymore, for fear of takin the wrong turn.. or ridin in the gondola. "Jeebus, what the hell you just sit in???" :stosh::devil:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DLo said:
Nasty. I'm not so sure I want to ride northstar anymore, for fear of takin the wrong turn.. or ridin in the gondola. "Jeebus, what the hell you just sit in???" :stosh::devil:
You're gonna make it right? I got your bike all dialed in........You better!!!!! :thumb:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i'll be there, probably both days that weekend. i haven't been able to go for the past 3 weekends so i'll be feining for a fix

goin' medium

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Newark, CA
I'll be there the weekend after. August 14th and 15th. I'll be there with my wife Melissa and a buddy Shane and his wife Dez. Riding:

Me (Scott): White Norco DH, 888's
Melissa: Blue ano Bullit :evil: , dual 24's, 2002 super T
Shane: Yellow Turner, Z150
Dez: Polished Bullit, Z150

See you there?

Scott

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Well this sucks. None of my friends want to go to northstar. I think I'm about to get laid off, so that means I'm really low on cash... Brian, you want to split the gas bill? :(

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DLo said:
Well this sucks. None of my friends want to go to northstar. I think I'm about to get laid off, so that means I'm really low on cash... Brian, you want to split the gas bill? :(
I'm meeting a friend in Sac and were driving up together, I'll keep you posted.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Northstar rocked today... Saw luc and carlos along with all of the normal 'star gang... Wish I could of done a run with ya luc... I didn't see you after you went to boondocks!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeti DHer said:
Northstar rocked today... Saw luc and carlos along with all of the normal 'star gang... Wish I could of done a run with ya luc... I didn't see you after you went to boondocks!
He was too busy holding hands with Carlos :blah: