Quantcast

N* Sun Aug 8th

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
DLo said:
DAMN. What's wrong with it? I'll make it work. Did it d/l? Or is there an error message when you play it?

you're host server must of been down last night...it wasn't downloading at all.

downloading now....will watch it later.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i got it eventually. it stopped around 93MB and then again around 220MB for about 5 minutes each. very strange but it eventually finished.

you're missing all the fun drops and logs.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Yeah, sorry about the host being flakey like that. I forgot all about it. That's what I get for being a cheap skate I guess. Umm, I missed those drops on purpose... I am too pansy for them :D I think there were a couple that were small enough for me to try, but my arms weren't listening to me that day so I wussed out. :rolleyes:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
DLo said:
Yeah, sorry about the host being flakey like that. I forgot all about it. That's what I get for being a cheap skate I guess. Umm, I missed those drops on purpose... I am too pansy for them :D I think there were a couple that were small enough for me to try, but my arms weren't listening to me that day so I wussed out. :rolleyes:
You still own the only video with, christian country, nivrana, and a power ballad all in one soundtrack.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Brian HCM#1 said:
How much long you on the DL for?
I can walk around on it now and I'm not sucking down ibuprophen anymore. I figure another 2 weeks and maybe some xc riding. Who knows about dh. I'll probably go down to mammoth before I go to northstar. That's the problem with Tahoe. EVERYTHING is rough as hell. Theres almost no smooth riding.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
It poured today for a bit after the race... Just enough to wet the new ruts in on karpiel from todays race... That place is TORN up! But it was all worth it... I got 2nd! :love:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Yeti DHer said:
It poured today for a bit after the race... Just enough to wet the new ruts in on karpiel from todays race... That place is TORN up! But it was all worth it... I got 2nd! :love:
Congrats...so the race was on Karpiel again today? Did you race Expert. ;)..time to move up bro!