Quantcast

N* Sunday the 24th?

I'm gonna be there.
Anyone else?

Me?
Big guy on a Green El Cuervo..the only one..easy to spot.

I'll be with two other guys one guy on a Kona with a Marz. 66 on the front. the other guy on an extreme DH Blurrrr....heheeh

Chris R.

Chimp
Sep 16, 2001
Cup-town
Me and my homeboy are heading up on Sunday. Look for matching Versus Blitz's. Should be sick, it's my first time up this season. see you guys there.
Chris

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
Greetings,
I have just moved to Reno for work, and I don't know anyone in town. If any of you wouldn't mind another rider, it would be a great change not to be riding alone.
Or if you see a guy riding a black Foes Fly unconsious in a ditch, just let the medics know and that would be cool too. I will be there Mid day Sunday, Black Fly with a 66 on it. Jon

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
crapacity said:
Greetings,
I have just moved to Reno for work, and I don't know anyone in town. If any of you wouldn't mind another rider, it would be a great change not to be riding alone.
Or if you see a guy riding a black Foes Fly unconsious in a ditch, just let the medics know and that would be cool too. I will be there Mid day Sunday, Black Fly with a 66 on it. Jon
Now you know Hacksaw ummm I live in Reno pm me and I will give you the digi's so you can find your way around...

YetiDher: Good to see you. Sorry the only time I saw you on the hill was at Slabs and down from there. Unfortunetly you stopped for that guy who fell in front of you, so I stopped a bit further back....then three morons come sliding in front of me and then you took off so I had to battle falling idiots the rest of the way through the rocks.....grrrr

ChrisR: I'm pretty sure I bumped into you where Krapile and Flameout start. You hade traded bikes with your buddy and he came down on your silver Versus and wanted to get back on his bike. I was sitting around with another guy waiting for another who had gotten another pintch flat.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Myke...sorry I couldn't make it. I was planning on it, but I crashed Saturday on Karpiel and bruised (or broke) a rib. :( Had to cut it short that day.

I'm sure we'll hook up sooner or later! Hope you had fun?

Chris R.

Chimp
Sep 16, 2001
Cup-town
Internal 14, I think you mistook me for Jon Kim. He was there with the Weapon X and his friend Mondo ( big guy with a demo/monster). Me and my homeboy had matching black Blitz's/66's.
What a fun day, haven't been to N* in two years and its gotten alot better IMO. Hopefully I'll be up more this season.

Chris

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
NorthStar messes people up. Sorry to hear about the rib.

I dislocated or broke my thumb doing a drop off onto a fireroad. My buddy fell off of the rainbow ramp and messed up his hip.

Lots of fun out there. Be careful everyone. =]

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Low_b said:
Luc, hope your ok!

Sorry I couldnt make it Myke.
Hey Bry, missed you sat. I talk to Michelle for a little bit and she said you weren't feeling well after her cooking;)

It does suck about Luc hurting his ribs, but it did benefit me because I was ALMOST able to keep up with him since he was all in pain and stuff. :eek:

Damn I'm slow :(

Acadian: Mang...heal up quick eh?! Didja get an x-ray onthe rib? or just going to wait it out? I guess the outcome is still the same, Wait till the pain goes away, then you're healed. Not like they can put you in a body cast....now there's an idea Brian! You MIGHT be able to keep Luc in sight if he's in a full body cast!

ChrisR: Sorry for the mix up...figured it was a guy with a Versus...must be you. My eyes were more glued to the two Super Monsters sitting in front of me...

Low b: Everytime I pass your exit on the way up the hill I think of you and the little woman! "hrmmmm, wonder how Low B is? I'll probably see him today!"

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Internal14 said:
Acadian: Mang...heal up quick eh?! Didja get an x-ray onthe rib? or just going to wait it out? I guess the outcome is still the same, Wait till the pain goes away, then you're healed.
I tried calling my primary care physician yesterday to man an appointment but I never heard back from them :(

Feels a bit better this morning. I think I’m just going to wait it out and play it by “feel” ;) Can’t wait to go back up and teach that section of trail a lesson… hahhaha.

Brian is definitely faster than me.................................................when it comes time to snarf down some sushi! :D