Quantcast

N* the 16th

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I have a break from jew camp dealing with autistic kids, bed wetters, and genraly ****ty ass 11 year olds. I am ganna be up there on monday with sanjuro

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I have a break from jew camp dealing with autistic kids, bed wetters, and genraly ****ty ass 11 year olds. I am ganna be up there on monday with sanjuro
Is that a Monday? I think it is, I'm just too lazy to look. If so, then I'll be up there that day as well with a few friends........See ya there.

Ricky Bobby

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
hmmmm..... i see. Well that means it wont be much diffrent then the time you and I went up in the Jeep and wore my helmet home cause it was so loud and your jeep smelt like cat pee when u turned on the heater to. What gives with that?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
hmmmm..... i see. Well that means it wont be much diffrent then the time you and I went up in the Jeep and wore my helmet home cause it was so loud and your jeep smelt like cat pee when u turned on the heater to. What gives with that?
I'll drive the jeep this time. If you would tell your girlfriend to stop peeing in my jeep then there wouldn't be a problem.

Ricky Bobby

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
welll.... i dont know what to say. I thought i did a good job on making it seem like a cat but i guess there is no fooling you JB. Ill pay the extra money in gas to take the dodge, please. On a serious note. lol