Quantcast

N* this weekend?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Whats up guys well i will be up there with Jason and my buddy who just got started in DH and has never been to N* we should be there when they open.

I am not sure how long i will last this is my first ride in 2 months since my broken wrist,thumb and rib damn i broke alot of stuff.. look out for me i will be the guy with the orthapidec brace on real cool..

Brian have you talked to Byoung is he coming up?

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
i'll see you there marc, bright and early. my shoulder and ribs still hurt like mad. nothin a couple painkillers can't fix for the day.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Whats up guys well i will be up there with Jason and my buddy who just got started in DH and has never been to N* we should be there when they open.

I am not sure how long i will last this is my first ride in 2 months since my broken wrist,thumb and rib damn i broke alot of stuff.. look out for me i will be the guy with the orthapidec brace on real cool..

Brian have you talked to Byoung is he coming up?
Have fun up there. I'll try and get some time off so I can go on the weekends.

Ricky Bobby

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
hey we still going up on monday JB? I need to know so i can get it off before they write me in on monday for work at the shop.

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
I can't. I have to work.....I really hate my job sometimes.

Only sometimes? Lucky, I hate mine most times. :biggrin:

I should be heading up sunday morning. I havent been since opening weekend and I need to put my season pass to good use!

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Only sometimes? Lucky, I hate mine most times. :biggrin:

I should be heading up sunday morning. I havent been since opening weekend and I need to put my season pass to good use!
Only when I get called in on my days off. It's a bummer. On a side note, I was able to woooo the wifey and I'll be up there Sunday as well.

Ricky Bobby

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
Son of a JB. What happend to our planned monday northstar trips. So owrks being lame and wont give u time to go?

Ricky Bobby

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
LAME!! thats alright though. Can't complain about extra money. When are your next sceduled days off? you get that ride along form?