Quantcast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I read this last night. Anyone remember this douche going off on Michael Richards and calling for a nation-wide ban on the word? :rofl: Hypocrisy reigns!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Got beat by 3 minutes. 'doh.

What about the ballyhooed circus of a "funeral" for the word? I say make him go on Imus and apologize for offending white peoples' decade long guilt over the word.

And isn't "N-word" just a bit kindergarten-ish??

Hyporcasy AND double standard reign supreme.

It's impolite and 'racist' to refer to black people as colored, but their biggest political lobby is stilled refered to as advancing colored people. If they aren't "colored", who is the organization advancing?

If Negro is unacceptable, who's getting the money that's donated to the United Negro College Fund?

Jesse will get a pass on this by the 'community' probably by way of explaining his frustation at him NOT being the first viable black candidate for President.

I don't know what fvcks us up as a society more, color and our bias to it or religion..sheesh.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
They have both become rich by inculcating fear and distrust of the white race in members of teh black race. Neither one has anyones interests but his own at heart.
I have a friend whos Dad is Jacksons right hand man...he (my freind) hates Jesse with a passion. And yes, he is black also...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Looks like Jesse Jackson is really making himself irrelevant. Not that he was relevant before this.

I made a bet back in 1992 that Jesse Jackson that he wouldn't get the Democratic nomination.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Jesse is irrelevant, he has been for many years. Obama threatens him, and irritates him because he has a genuine shot at the White House, unlike Jesses pipedream of a campaign back in whenever it was...
I think Obama is not black enough for him also...