Quantcast

N8 & Reactor please check your testicles by the door!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Come on guys this is a major playoff weekend in the NFL

I mean I love my wife, but today is not the day I would be messing with and posting pics of Pink Bikes (isn't there a website for that).
What's next Gnome placement diagrams on Superbowl Sunday ?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
MunkeeHucker said:

I mean I love my wife, but today is not the day I would be messing with and posting pics of Pink Bikes (isn't there a website for that).

Oh...My testicles are going to be checked tonight, that's for sure...:blah:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:

I haven't watched an nfl game since 97... that is some lame assed ****.

Dorks who get all emo about the game they arent even involved in are just plain retarded.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
N8 said:
Dorks who get all emo about the game they arent even involved in are just plain retarded.

I hear you. I get excited when I'm in a 24 hour race, televised sport on the other hand I can take or leave.

This morning I went on a fifteen mile ride, this afternoon I finished building up my wife's bike.....that's just about a perfect day.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
Collective yawn from those who still have testoserone......
You;ve got none.. otherwise your woman would be all over you and you'd shut that tv off. Perhaps you like seeing some fat dudes slap each others asses...???

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N8 don't get me going, please just because you don't relish something a majority of males your age enjoys does not make you superior in any way. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled you 2 have built pink bikes, if that's your thing it's ok roll with it.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N8 don't get me going, please just because you don't relish something a majority of males your age enjoys does not make you superior in any way. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled you 2 have built pink bikes, if that's your thing it's ok roll with it.

gayest post ever!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
MunkeeHucker said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The majority of males are idiots.

If you like football, watch it. If you don't, don't. But don't use N8 and I to project your feelings of inadequacy, because we are doing something else.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I Are Baboon said:
Real men can balance bikes, booze, and football all in the same afternoon.
The only way I'm watching football is if I have a beer in my hand or the Chargers {preferably Dan Fouts era}are playing. I have two more days left on my medicine, then I can drink, then if I have nothing better to do I might watch football.

Meanwhile I'd rather play Madden 2006, if I'm not riding.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Good Lord.

It is a cultural event that allows for a universal topic of discussion.

Not watching NFL play-off games does not make you sophisticated, nor elite.

SS I'm going to work hard in life, become a congresman and have a law passed requiring a ticket stub from a NFL game to be shown in order to buy bacon.

(On a side note, we just picked up our 1/2 pig we bought and the damn bacon is incredible! OMG!)

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Reactor said:
The only way I'm watching football is if I have a beer in my hand or the Chargers {preferably Dan Fouts era}are playing. I have two more days left on my medicine, then I can drink, then if I have nothing better to do I might watch football.

Meanwhile I'd rather play Madden 2006, if I'm not riding.
yeah fouts was awesome, but i was a staubach fan back then.

would you believe ive never played madden, not one time ever. sports games just dont do anything for me. if im not driving or flying i don't play it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Real men can balance bikes, booze, and football all in the same afternoon.

I rebuilt my Chris King hub while watching football, no booze though. Drank way too much last week.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ummbikes said:
<snip>
It is a cultural event that allows for a universal topic of discussion.
:think:...........

SS I'm going to work hard in life, become a congresman and have a law passed requiring a ticket stub from a NFL game to be shown in order to buy bacon.
:confused:

(On a side note, we just picked up our 1/2 pig we bought and the damn bacon is incredible! OMG!)
:drool: