Quantcast

N8

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i was led to believe that N8 would be providing me with truthfull, worthwhile, and non biased news updates. When i received the news up dates they were not usefull at all and were from unreliable sources nor were they very entertaining. I have tried to get N8 to stop posting these news posts because they are a rip off. I have tried requesting an opinion from him as well as trying to get him to rectify the situation by posting usefull news stories that are both pertinent and enjoyable. I was hoping to not have to take this step and tarnish his reputation because i know he is a fixture at ridemonkey but after refusing to give me a return on the valuable minutes of my life spent reading his post i dont know what else to do.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thank you for responding rm. at least someone appreciates a good humor thread

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
N8 said:
If you refund all my time reading your threads, I'll refund your soul.
Too late... biggins sold his soul to get pictures of Megan Black nekkid.

All that's left to show for it is an old stained sock next to his computer monitor...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Heidi said:
LMAO at the original post!

wow this got dredged up outta nowhere, this is even before i lost my job because of RM. good diggin there heidi.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:

All that's left to show for it is an old stained sock next to his computer monitor...
well i figured i wasnt using my soul anyway, its kind of expendable really.

I have to agree .
How is it that N8 can swing an electrical engineer job and being a contractor yet be online ALL DAY pushing online news stories with the speed of Hercules?
He must be hacked in to the AP main server ...........

And have time to ride bikes?

Something is fishy here.

And Biggins gets paid to Fish!

Coincidence? I think not.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
well i figured i wasnt using my soul anyway, its kind of expendable really.
Undoubtedly, I just figured that you would have held out for a date where you could take said pictures yourself.

You're not much of a negotiator.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
binary visions said:

Was it a wool sock? :nopity:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hey, yeah , whats up n8?

do you seat at at top of building, looking outside hitting a drum (in the pure style of a viking galley drummer to keep the pace of the slaves rowing) on your mexican workers? :p
that gives you all the time to post on the internet?

heck, i have like 1/4 of your posts, yet i consider almost imposible to spend more time here... and i work 60 hours a week, from which i have like 30 hours to waste on the internet...