Quantcast

N8's view of New Orleans

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Aw hell, we're gonna start some lynchin' here in the deep south, and then we're paint flags on our automobiles, git ourselves some guns and really show dem uppity niggers a thing or two.

Then we might invade some tin-pot third world country in the best interests of freedom... oh, apparently we went through that phase before?

I stumbled into this discussion and i would like to add that having lived most of my 32 years in NO that yes the solutions are complex to the problems we are discussing.
I don'thave the answers....

I have lived in many different parts of the town and a few of my jobs i was the only white guy so i have some perspective.

1st hand i have witnessed the whole entitlement attitude that is so pervasive and crippling to the future of the souths peoples.
Lots of baby factories exist b\c flat out the women don't want to work.
I even met a woman once who referrred to her 5th son as "dat boy" as she couldn't recall who was who anymore.

Are there hardworking blacks and whites are welfare? Yes.

Are there severe abuses of the system? Yes.

What most people who don't live in NewOrleans understand is that there really is a lazy attitude where doing the minimum is enough and i'm talking about blacks,whites,browns, yellows,purples,magenta's,etc...

When i ran constuction jobs whites and blacks were the worst and usually immigrant latinos were the generalized group that showed up on time and worked an honest day.

Something happens to people who live in the south long enough...
They develop a "poor me" attitude and that is the cancer of the south.