Quantcast

Nam or Lynn

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Anyone know the state of either of these trails? I know it's early in the season but I have an itch to get out there soon.

Oh yeah, Lynn is closed now right? Is Nam ridable?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
You've got that right, welcome to New England. One place with superb riding right now though is Cape Cod. I'd suggest riding there if you're itching...we've been heading down every weekend recently and you're more than welcome to join us.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Thanks, I can't make that kind of trip this weekend but I might take you up on that one of these days.

I should really try to get in to some kind of shape for riding before I head out with anyone anyway, it's a been a winter on the couch!

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
Lynn also gets allot of scrutiny during the spring time. The land management keeps a close eye on people using the property before it's had a chance to properly set up. I'm with yah an itching to get out there...but soon enough will all be b**ching about how humid it is.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Don't worry about being in shape, we're a relatively slow group riding big bikes and we take lots of breaks to play on features. I try to keep up on the local rides, once the weather's better I usually only have one or two days a week when I'm not riding or doing trail care so don't hesitate to ask.