Quantcast

Name Sticker

skiforfree33

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
colorado
I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where you can get a custom name sticker made? you know like the ones that you put on your top tube by the seat?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
seriously...just walk in a local sign shop and ask for your name on 1x3 inch lettering...$5.00 max. And you can flip through a million fonts while you're there. fastsigns is in a million towns.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Second vote for Victory Circle Graphix for sure... AJ and Holly do a great job and 100% support cycling and the cycling industry. Not saying the others don't, but I'll always throw a plug for a friend, especially when he does such good work and they look so nice. I've got name stickers on order for my entire team with him, should be ready to pick up at the end of next week!

Link again: http://www.vcgraphix.com/us/store/default.asp?subCatID=0

And yeah, you probably COULD walk into any Kinko's or Fastsigns and get it done, and it probably wouldn't be any cheaper or more expensive than A.J. But I prefer to spend my money with people that support my sport, and Victory Circle definitely does. A.J. will also be doing a full-wrap on our team trailer this year, and it's gonna be DOPE. I've seen stuff he's done for everyone from Trek to Spot Brand to Gary Fisher/Subaru and it's really nice...