Quantcast

Name that band

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
nah, i think the aussie's got me stumped. i tried cheating by looking at hte properties, but that was no help. ;)

the singer is the only one who looks vaguely familiar (i'm guessing he's the singer. the blue-shirted dude is the obvious lead of the band, i'd say). the guy he's obscuring looks like the unholy cross between bababooey of howard stern fame, john oates, and carol channing's wig. the guy on the left has a vague polynesian look to him, so between that and VB's homeland i will guess the band's australian.

the beasts of bourbon?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
narlus said:
nah, i think the aussie's got me stumped. i tried cheating by looking at hte properties, but that was no help. ;)

the singer is the only one who looks vaguely familiar (i'm guessing he's the singer. the blue-shirted dude is the obvious lead of the band, i'd say). the guy he's obscuring looks like the unholy cross between bababooey of howard stern fame, john oates, and carol channing's wig. the guy on the left has a vague polynesian look to him, so between that and VB's homeland i will guess the band's australian.

the beasts of bourbon?
It ain't the Beasts. All I know is Southern Californian punk.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
narlus said:
the hair's got me a bit stumped, but i'd have to say it's david yow.
Narlus 5 points
-1 point for not quoting his favourite Jesus Lizard lyric.
Next, band and album title for 3 points

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fave jesus lizard song title is Mouthbreather.

fave scratch acid song is Crazy Dan

that is the spiritualized record, which i don't have, but i think is "let it come down". i won't cheat via google.

i've got only the 1st 3. stopped after "ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space". got the blister-foil pack of that baby. :thumb:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
narlus said:
fave jesus lizard song title is Mouthbreather.

fave scratch acid song is Crazy Dan

that is the spiritualized record, which i don't have, but i think is "let it come down". i won't cheat via google.

i've got only the 1st 3. stopped after "ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space". got the blister-foil pack of that baby. :thumb:
Narlus -3 points for knowing everything and scaring everyone else from playing. ;) :thumb: