Quantcast

name this dog!

Y

yadadada

Ok, so after about a month of looking I am bringing home a 1 year old lab, german shepherd, husky mix. He's a sweetheart! Very calm, despite not being neutered yet, and so friendly and loving. Anyways, I think the name "shep" has to go. He needs something more witty or clever.

My ideas are Sam, Cody, Toby, and Max

So... I'm taking name suggestions. I'm bringing him home tomorrow, so he needs a name by then. The attatched picture doesn't do him justice! He has a really silky creamy colored coat, and gold colored eyes. Thanks!

Attachments

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
Ok, so after about a month of looking I am bringing home a 1 year old lab, german shepherd, husky mix. He's a sweetheart! Very calm, despite not being neutered yet, and so friendly and loving. Anyways, I think the name "shep" has to go. He needs something more witty or clever.

My ideas are Sam, Cody, Toby, and Max

So... I'm taking name suggestions. I'm bringing him home tomorrow, so he needs a name by then. The attatched picture doesn't do him justice! He has a really silky creamy colored coat, and gold colored eyes. Thanks!

The dog is sweet looking and appears to be fun: Call him Zack

Y

yadadada

Well I agree that my name choices weren't very witty or clever, hence the reason I'm asking for suggestions. I liked Sam because I drink a lot of Sam Adams.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Eggplant

Reebu

Foof

Whaa

Osama

Glock

Tinky

Cog

Spoke