Quantcast

Napoleon Dynamite is really a woman

J

JRB

She works in my office and always says GAWD and IDIOT. I always say, Napoleon??? Of course they are all 50 and don't get it, but it is a hoot. :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ahhh... I thought this was going to be some tranny on a scooter thread or some Napoleon Trannymite thingie... "You got shocks, tits... lucky!" :think: Err.. maybe not.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Ciaran said:
"You got shocks, tits... lucky!" :think: Err.. maybe not.

:thumb: Come to Utah for like 2hours and you will hate that movie. Complete dialogues are spoken only in Napoleon here. It sucks.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
gschuette said:
:thumb: Come to Utah for like 2hours and you will hate that movie. Complete dialogues are spoken only in Napoleon here. It sucks.
You live here?

And yes. Napoleon is very over-quoted in the land of Ootah. It's quite painful. Mostly because Southeastern Idaho pretty much is Utah...but hey.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
blue said:
You live here?

And yes. Napoleon is very over-quoted in the land of EVERYWHERE

No crap.

Kids think they are super whitty saying the same goddamn movie quotes over......and over........and over..........It has kinda ruined the movie for me.

Some kid at my school is going to do napoleans dance for the talent show on friday :dead:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
blue said:
We'll give you the Mormons for the population of Austin...You can keep that godforsaken wasteland...how does that sound?
you want hippies? hell, we don't even have to trade. i'll give them to you.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
the Inbred said:
you want hippies? hell, we don't even have to trade. i'll give them to you.
My main objective here is to get RID of the Mormons, not add more weirdos to Utah's population :p

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Hippies or Mormans...hmmm. Unfortunitly we have a ton of both here :angry:
uh, sorry i win, the morman religion was invented about 20miles from my house. thats right, invented.
just watch the south park episode, were they explain how it was.
As for hippies look at Echo...see...
I win.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
dont even start with hippies come to missoula or boulder, you can smell them as soon as you get on campus. we had to put up no hippi loitering signs infront of my dorm b/c all they do is play hackey sack, smoke weed and cigs while complainign about polution (then throw their butts and roaches on the ground b/c the trash can is too far away or conforming to the "man") or play ****ty guitar all night when im trying to sleep. and yes the ND quotes are everywhere, cant go ten minutes without hearing it. i saw a kid driving through coure d alene,id going to the the gathering that looked identical to NDizzy and i so wanted to talk to him and see if he talked the same