Quantcast

Narlus is 40!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:eek: 40?!?!

;) Just kiddin, man. Hope you have a great day filled with music, food, beer and love.

Happy Birthday!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
AHHH HHAAAAAAA!!!!!! Smart ass!!!! Welcome to the club!!!! You realize your now considered a dirty old man right?

:p

Happy Birthday my friend.....your birthday actually cheered me up since I've turned 40 in December. it's tough being the oldest on so many rides!!!! But many more years of health and happiness your way my friend!!! :thumb:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Have a good one man!

40 ain't bad at all. You can do everthing you did when you were 20 PLUS you can afford a hella lot more!!!!

:thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
as N8 pointed out, i can afford more toys now, but the young 'uns keep me from going crazy...and another plus is that i still get carded from time to time, which is cool. no receding hairline or grey hair helps that a lot. and you are only as young as you feel, right? i've been working out pretty regularly for the last 3 months and feel pretty good; i've dropped at least 10 pounds and more is on the way.

i ordered my b-day gift last night:

:D

thanks for the well wishes everyone (even if tomorrow is my REAL birthday)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Happy B-day man, 40 ain't no big deal that number caught up with me back in October, it don't slow me down any, heck in the last seven days I have put over 160 miles on my roadie, and going out tomorrow for a few more miles.........

p.s. what are you compensating for with that Big Lense?????? jk

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Happy Birthday​

:dancing: :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :trophy_br :D :dancing:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dude, don't feel to old. I mean, you were only 20 when my band started.

20 years ago.

:rofl:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
H8R said:
Dude, don't feel to old. I mean, you were only 20 when my band started.

20 years ago.

:rofl:

BBBWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

OH sh!t!!!!!! I think a little pee slipped out! :D:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn....time to get some depends!!!! thats what happens when your 40....:p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Happy birthday, old man. Hope you get to pop open a couple of the many wines you have residing in your cellar.

:thumb: