Quantcast

Narlus owes us a vacation report

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That smilie freaks me out. His hand is as big as his head.

Are you implying that narlus may have become some kind of mutant during his vacation?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
That smilie freaks me out. His hand is as big as his head.

Are you implying that narlus may have become some kind of mutant during his vacation?
Not true...if the smiley's arm is fully extended, then you just see the illusion that his hand is disproportionately large in comparison to his head.

And who knows what is in that Carribean water that may have mutated him.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Not true...if the smiley's arm is fully extended, then you just see the illusion that his hand is disproportionately large in comparison to his head.
If that's the case, then he has a mutated arm that's grotesquely long compared to his head, as his hand would have to be a whole lot closer to me than his head to make it appear that large.

Either way... Still freaky. Either a hand that's as large as his head, or a single arm (he seems to be missing the other one) that's 10-15x the length of his head...

Back to narlus, I suspect he found SwisSLesS and has moved into his lean-to on the beach. They now run naked with the wolves, free to succumb to their primal urges...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
no primal urges to speak of. good vacation overall. the island's changed considerably (and not for the better) in the 15 or so years since i've been there. way too much congestion, traffic, and kinda slummy areas once you get away from the posh resorts. at least that was the case on the dutch side, didn't get over to the french side much, aside from going to my favorite beach (baie aux prunes, aka plum beach) and into the main town of marigot once too.

from a turn yr brain off and have fun in the sun/pool/ocean, it was ideal. kids had a blast for the most part, and i enjoyed eating grouper once again. i also got to plow through 3 books, which was nice. i might have a few pictures up tomorrow, but i haven't even looked at them yet.