Quantcast

NASA says 30% of the ice cap is gone

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
... but lets bitch about how hurricanes aren't really any worst in the last couple decades :rolleyes:

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
I have the movie "THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW" . My wifes fav animal is the polar bear...Pollution here in the "Great Smokey Mountains" is real bad. So many millions of tourists every day come here.Traffic is real bad too....
We all need to watch the Movie "ON DEADLY GROUND" with Steven Seagal.He is awesome & his movies really bring light on all that is wrong usually...
We are screwed !

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
bigdrop05 said:
I have the movie "THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW" . My wifes fav animal is the polar bear...Pollution here in the "Great Smokey Mountains" is real bad. So many millions of tourists every day come here.Traffic is real bad too....
We all need to watch the Movie "ON DEADLY GROUND" with Steven Seagal.He is awesome & his movies really bring light on all that is wrong usually...
We are screwed !
:confused:

non sequitur much?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Polar bear and penguin piss has melted it. Go swimming off and ice shelf and you will undoubtably find a "warm spot" with some grinning animal near by. Dirtly little bastards.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Westy said:
Polar bear and penguin piss has melted it. Go swimming off and ice shelf and you will undoubtably find a "warm spot" with some grinning animal near by. Dirtly little bastards.
haha!
penguin piss......

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Westy said:
You mean that wasn't lemon Slush Puppies??

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
They(NASA) determined that the ice loss associated with these combined effects contributed to 0.065 millimeters (0.002 inches) per year to sea level rise during the 1995-2000 time period.