Quantcast

nascar

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
whos going to win the daytona 500 this year?

#1 jeff gordon
#2 jimmy johnson
#3 dale earnhardt jr (i bet he has learned some new tricks since joining hendricks team)

shake'n'bake

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
kennseth is this years daytona winner. that reminds me i need to go pick up a case of beers it always makes nascar 10 times better.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
Read with a heavy drawl.

"Nas car."

"Yup, shore is a nas car."

This is how NASCAR got started. :biggrin:

or it's national association of stock car racing

on that note, i'm hoping jr will get his first champion ship this year...he's already won 2 or 3 races this week...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MARK MARTIN is finally gonna do it!!!!

Barring that maybe Dale Jr. Or stewart if he can cheat enough. And don't count out Gordon.

500 milers can be such a crap shoot. You need a great car, and some good luck as well as some great driving.

I am just glad that racing is finally back. Way better than football, or baseball.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
i'm with you ciaran . man, i was pissed when my boy kenseth was crashed into by regan, there friggin teamates. how did bifffle finish ?
10th I believe. I really thought it was going to be Stewart. The new Toyota's are really looking strong on the super speedways. I am looking forward to seeing how they perform at the short tracks!

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i cannot afford a nice tv so i watched it in sears at the mall..... we stopped by the outdoor furniture department to get some chairs and watched the race..... my buddy almost got kicked out when he flipped out on the large field of toyotas (read the first official nascar rule book, cars must be an american company)

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
So, I have a question. And I do not understand this myself, I am not a nascar fan. But why is it that every Nascar fan has one driver they absolutly Love, and one they absolutly Hate???
It's part of the complex yin and yang of Nascar. One is the reason to open a beer, the other is the reason to throw the empty at the tv.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Well, duh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, nascar, ya watch the cars drive, you drink beer, see big crashes.