Quantcast

nashville pussy plays el corazon in seattle!

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
sat. oct. 22 ......... go see this band! cross between ac/dc, lynrd/skynrd southern fried hard rock sped up and metaled out! the lead guitarist is the female version of angus young and can wail like no woman you have ever seen! all original songs, great lyrics, loud as hell, rockyourassoff good time. this is crazy downhillin' music if i have ever heard it!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ive seen them a bunch so I chose to pass on that show for Turbonegro on my birthday. I did really want to see zeke also with NP, but Friday just worked out better.....

Jun 18, 2004
fattyfat1 said:
sat. oct. 22 ......... go see this band! cross between ac/dc, lynrd/skynrd southern fried hard rock sped up and metaled out! the lead guitarist is the female version of angus young and can wail like no woman you have ever seen! all original songs, great lyrics, loud as hell, rockyourassoff good time. this is crazy downhillin' music if i have ever heard it!
They played w/Motorhead, FuManchu, and Zeke... (if my memory serves me right)... at the Showbox back in 2001... goodtimes... I like the amazon chick

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
oly said:
Ive seen them a bunch so I chose to pass on that show for Turbonegro on my birthday.QUOTE]

I hope that you wore your denim. My buddy was so excited after the last show they played in seattle because he was front row and got euroboy's sweat all over him a couple times. what a groupie :p

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
ncrider said:
None of you guys mention that she's about 6'5", has jugs the size of texas and spits fire on stage! Common on now.
She is the sister of Cherokee Parks, an ex-NBA player who stands 6'11". I was friends with the girl who replaced her, Katie, shorter but just as busty (natural too).

Frankly, I have seen them a bunch, and they are too much show, not enough music.

Let me take this time to espouse about Hank 3, the greatest musican today. A guy who plays root country and death metal. www.hank3.com

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ok...I can't find where I put the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pics" smiley....so this'll have to do...

This Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without PicsThis Thread is Worthless Without Pics
:stosh:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Dude! Great show! The guitarist is quite the show but I thought the music rocked pretty good too! This girl got up on stage, flashed her titties and then dove into the pit. Too bad noone was there to catch her! Yikes!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Secret Squirrel said:
So...it looks like the dude on the right has bigger tits than either chick....NTTAWWT....

Not sayin' she's not hot....just the jugs didn't live up to expectation.... :mumble:
Ive got pics that prove otherwise, but they arent friendly for a family site like RM. they were from the time when i was into band photography... like 8 years ago when people used real film............