Quantcast

NatGeo Impossible Stunts - One of my buds pulling a car with his eye sockets

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Anyone in the Vegas are and so inclined should check out his stage show. Google Swing Shift Side Show. Those guys deliver the goods. They even made it to America's Got Talent.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
This video is sooooo weird but I can't stop going back and watching it. Mandown... your friend is insane (but in a kinda cool way).

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
This video is sooooo weird but I can't stop going back and watching it. Mandown... your friend is insane (but in a kinda cool way).
you should see the acts they did on America's Got Talent. Gave me the heebeegeebees, but was enough to get me to say FCVK YEA and enough to make my GF leave the room

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i dig that deeper in the video they get into the science behind the stunt. interesting to see the spinal alignment and the fact that the car-pull is less stressful on the body than the dead weight lift.

he is insane, but in an educated way too. if you can get past the haircut, he is very well spoken, not at all Jackass-style wild and crazy. he has done a fair amount of self-study of medical texts in order to do what he does. he is also very self-aware. we talked a bunch about anatomy over the years, primarily because his Vegas show has him doing some stunts night after night that most wouldn't try once, and i wanted to know how the "tricks" were done and what made him think he could them. he knows his stuff and his limits, though he still pushes them. if you ever see him in Vegas, don't fall for "the handshake" and certainly not if there is a camera around.