Quantcast

Nathrop - Looking to share gas $ / ride

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
I'm looking to find someone to share a ride with down to the nathrop MX race this coming sunday. My car or yours, just to cut some gas $. I live in Golden (School of Mines). Lemme know!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Call Wentz, he might beable to help you out. I'd offer to help, but my trucks full.

You could also try sending an e-mail to the CU cycling team (everyone@cucycling.com) I know there are a few DHer's on the team that read the mail.

Mike

mtbdirteater

Chimp
Oct 19, 2003
over the rear tire
Beast said:
Pm'ed ya!
I PMed you back with more info, give me a call tonight, or about 5:30am.

We are leaving at 6:00am from the dirt parking lot across the street from the Conoco at the 470/Morisson exit, if you want to come along, that will be four of us. We may bring bikes to ride somewhere if we can find anywhere to ride, but possibly only one of us three so far is racing. I have room for another bike too if you are bringing your/racing.

This won't be too bad splitting gas three/four ways.

Later,

Dave

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
mtbdirteater said:
I PMed you back with more info, give me a call tonight, or about 5:30am.

We are leaving at 6:00am from the dirt parking lot across the street from the Conoco at the 470/Morisson exit, if you want to come along, that will be four of us. We may bring bikes to ride somewhere if we can find anywhere to ride, but possibly only one of us three so far is racing. I have room for another bike too if you are bringing your/racing.

This won't be too bad splitting gas three/four ways.

Later,

Dave

Thanks much Dave!