Quantcast

Nathrop Results?

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
I know Pro/Semi pro men but that's about all. If I talk to Darner I'll see if he can get me results for some other categories.

1. Ross Milan (pro)
2. John Watt (pro)
3. Kain Leonard (pro)
4. Brendon Newton (me)(semi-pro)

Phil Winn

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
cool thanks.. i heard ross killed it after the first berm. congrats on your 4th place finish.

do you know who won open expert?

thanks

dwj

Chimp
Jan 5, 2005
colorado
Phil Winn said:
cool thanks.. i heard ross killed it after the first berm. congrats on your 4th place finish.

do you know who won open expert?

thanks
some dude on a cannondale with a lefty, i didn't catch his name. mike from boulder got second. i (doug) was nipped at the line by mike for third. and some guy from wyoming came in fourth.

go here http://www.usacycling.org/results/ and type in chalk creek. and the results should be available when darner sends them in, but i just tried it and they were'nt up yet.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Oh that was Nate Sherling that won expert then. Sick!!! I had to take off pretty quick after the race because my boss was hurting pretty bad so I didn't really get to hear all the other results.

There were only about 5 semi-pros or so but it was good to know that I can compete with those guys and that my gate start is way better than it was last year. Should be a good season.