Quantcast

@@@National Apple Dumpling Day@@@

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was out on the right of way all day yesterday. The drill crew was milking the job like you wouldn't believe. Got to be back there today. If we end early enough, I'm going home for the rest of the weekend.

Be safe out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Up early for a rarity in this house, meat (pork shoulder) going on the smoker. Rode a couple laps @ Ute Valley yesterday afternoon, was still pretty muddy, but fun. Haven't been there in a couple years.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LMFAO you MONKEYS!

Got a real busy day ahead, doing a whole lot of NUTTIN. I love days like this. Lots of running around to do...already went out for a 2,000 calorie breakfast at the local eatery that cost us nothing thanks to a gift card, and even had enough credit leftover to grab some pastry for the road. SCORE. Heading out for some chores in a bit. I'm going to see about getting a suit and jacket tailored. I bought them about a year ago when I was 50 pounds heavier. I hope they're not beyond tailoring. Cool story bro.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
holy crap yesterdays work and trail run wiped me out. I crashed at 8:30 pm and woke up at 7 this morning. Coffee, food, Mt bike ride and then chores around the house are on my plate for the day.

edit

scratch that local SAR team called us out to evaluate a hiker they found who was missing in the hills over night. now to chow down some food

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LMFAO you MONKEYS!

Got a real busy day ahead, doing a whole lot of NUTTIN. I love days like this. Lots of running around to do...already went out for a 2,000 calorie breakfast at the local eatery that cost us nothing thanks to a gift card, and even had enough credit leftover to grab some pastry for the road. SCORE. Heading out for some chores in a bit. I'm going to see about getting a suit and jacket tailored. I bought them about a year ago when I was 50 pounds heavier. I hope they're not beyond tailoring. Cool story bro.
Sounds like that breakfast will help with the suit.