Quantcast

~~~National Butterscotch Pudding Day GMT~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys!!!!!

i just go up today and i finished scheduling my driving hours in order to get my license. ya i turn 18 in december and i just started working on getting it, oh well. any way yesterday was with out a doubt one of the funniest rides i have ever been on. thats about it be safe out there monkeys

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Going to be a week from Hell. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though, I leave for Portofino and Monte Carlo on Saturday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys! Street Dogs and Dropkick Murphys show was awesome on Saturday and the Buffalo Bills won yesterday so all in all it was a pretty good weekend.

Now for another boring week of sitting at a desk behind a computer.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning! What was supposed to be a nice quiet Monday has gone down the crapper. Came in to work only to find extensive storm damage on our facility.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
i just go up today and i finished scheduling my driving hours in order to get my license. ya i turn 18 in december and i just started working on getting it, oh well.
Nice, good luck!

Still looking for our dog. The lady at the shelter said that with her personality as it is, she could definitely just be keeping under the human radar and it could be a while before she is spotted. Keeping the hope. Love that girlie and hope she comes home soon.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Busy weekend but awesome. Plenty of stuff got done and I was able to enjoy relaxing for a good bit as well. Perfect balance.

Friday I had the chief's interview. Apparently they like me.

Conditional job offer for my local agency pending medical physical and psych eval. This is AWESOME!

That's all I got for a Monday.