Quantcast

! ! ! National Chocolate Ice Cream Day GMT ! ! !

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Heading to the Dr. today and trying to avoid the heat. Had a great LUNA ride last night. Our moon group (faster paced) was really kickin' it last night and managed to finish the whole trail system in record time :) Counting down the days until school's out and looking for more coffee to get me through the morning. Have a good one!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey oh! Nice day ahead, last night was just me and the boy, rode our bikes, ate junk food for dinner and watched a movie. I can sorta like a 16 year old sometimes.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night one of my friends who lives down the street had a little BBQ, beer drinking, Bag-O playing party. Coffee is good this morning.

I'm riding tonight, though I have to take my "big bike" because my xc bike is in the shop after the beating it took at the races this weekend. :(

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Looked down to see the crown on my fancy-smancy watch that was my graduation gift missing. Hoping it's an easy/cheap fix for a good jeweler. Crappy start to the day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see ryan bingham and the dead horses tonight...i can't believe i actually remembered.