Quantcast

^^^National Chocolate Milkshake Day GMT^^^

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Lots of good football yesterday, then there was the stuff they showed on TV. In my area, the early games were blow-outs, and then there was the Dumb and Dumber show. The night game had me actually rooting for the Cowboys.

Going to sit in the field office today and get paid to read and surf the internet. Tough job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm going to take one for the team.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
went riding yesterday and pinch flatted a 4 ply tubeless 2.7 tire. i didnt think that was possible, i also successfully dented my bomb shell front rim. was still a fun ride, and now im off to school for a day of doing nothing but spacing out.

be safe out there monkeys

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am pleased to say that the awesomeness that was my weekend prevented me from seeing any games on teh TV, except for about an hour last night. Start to finish, this weekend ruled.

Friday afternoon I went for a 20.5 mile run and suffered the last three miles due to dehydration. I'm still trying to figure those long runs out. Saturday was a charity road ride called the "Graveyard Grind" that went past about eight old graveyards (one from the Revolutionary War). Yesterday was the hilliest 50 mile charity ride the wife and I have done, and actually turned into a 59 miler due to a terribly marked course and some road floodings. Had Thai for dinner Saturday and Connexican for dinner yesterday. Sunshine and 80 all three days. All in all, an A+ weekend.

Running in my first "official" half marathon this coming Sunday. Given my training runs, 13.1 miles should be a breeze.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Good morning monkeys! Had an interesting ride on Saturday... went to Swain Mtn for some lift access DH and one of the riders with us crashed and broke his ankle. He needed to be hauled out by the bike patrol and trucked off in an ambulance. Kind of reminds you that some of our hobbies arent exactly the safest :hmm:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Please for the love of god don't tell me that you bought a pile of Ardents??? :D
1 3C Ardent as a spare, 3 Larsen TT's and 3 Ignitors........all for $120:D

Between the Jiminy trip and Highland in the mud this past Saturday I'm convinced the Ardents make awesome DH tires.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So Stoneworks Gym (climbing) had a Groupon for a 1 month membership for $15, so I got it for my daughter and she loves it (she has done rock wall stuff for fun for years). But she wanted to top rope climb, so I had to take a course, too. Wow, I might be hooked.

I had the class yesterday and what an ass kicker. I learned repelling in the Army and we had a cheesy rock wall for recruiting events, but I'd never been taught proper technique before. I learned so much in 2 hours, but today my hands are so sore. What a great total body workout, damn.