Quantcast

### National Kick the Trash out GMT###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Finally.

Had a delightful little bike ride yesterday. Took my sweet time working on my tech climbing skills. Had a small oopsy daisy when my front end washed out hauling through a corner, but I came out unscathed and it was a rather pleasant tumble.

I should do that more often.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
holy shit, I absolutely nailed my americano this morning. perfect extraction, just the right dilution. brings out the floral and juicy qualities of the coffee bean. I feel transported to the high altitude plateaus in Ethiopia where the beans were grown. ok, that last part may have been a bit much, but it is singularly good. /coolstorybro

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
holy shit, I absolutely nailed my americano this morning. perfect extraction, just the right dilution. brings out the floral and juicy qualities of the coffee bean. I feel transported to the high altitude plateaus in Ethiopia where the beans were grown. ok, that last part may have been a bit much, but it is singularly good. /coolstorybro
must have been pleasant.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dude: Stop eating magic mushrooms before you have coffee:D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Back and/or internal organs seem to be a lot happier now. Might be able to get back on the bike this weekend in full force

More goodies for my bike shop revamp being delivered today. Very excited.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I believe we have officially made it, the nuclear football is back in the hands of a sane person. It got a little dicey in a couple spots, but we made it.

Still windy as shit around here, neighbor lost a 40' tree, so it looks like it's time for me to sharpen the chainsaw and start stacking firewood.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Watching the festivities live. Seeing Officer Goodman accompany VP-elect + second husband was a beautiful gesture.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So this new guy has been POTUS for a couple hours now and he hasn't sent out a single fucking tweet! How am I supposed to follow along?