Quantcast

~~~National Mud Pack Day GMT~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i wanna go back to bed, oh well, at least its friday and i might be able to catch up on my sleep. other then that not doing anything today just going to school.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Organizing and backing up another 8 terabytes of photos all night. Now time for bed while the last bit finishes. That is what I get for not properly labeling and organizing properly years ago. Thankfully this years work was good.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's finally Friday! I was going to try to ride this weekend either DH or XC but I'm thinking this forcast of rain both Saturday and Sunday is going to kill those plans.

Also... ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL FALL MONKEYFEST!!!!! I can't wait!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monkey Friday! Took my car in yesterday for an oil change and to have a couple of things looked at, and it turns out the car is not worth saving. So it's new car shopping this weekend for me!

Got road rides planned both days, and I need to work some running into the schedule as well.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

I am pumped today. Nailed my 2nd interview with a company last night. Expecting an offer anytime. I also did so well on a phone interview yesterday with another company, that they scheduled a 2nd interview right away for next week. Even higher pay and more perks than the first gig. I would prefer the second company I am interviewing with next week, but I am worried that the first company is going to make an offer and need a answer before I know about the 2nd job.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Good morning.
Was able to squeeze in 2 good runs on South Mountain. Forgot how gnarly Holbert trail is...
Also got to try out my new Fox V3 helmet - awesome.
Finished up with pizza and beer.

Now just wishing I could leave work...

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Ray's Weather Center said:
Every time we look at Saturday's forecast it looks colder. It will be the coldest daytime ever recorded on October 1 in the High Country by 4-8 degrees. That's remarkable weather for the date. Showers will be around tonight, Saturday, and into Saturday night especially on the west side of the Appalachians. We have to bow to the cold numbers and break out the Snowman-O-Mometer. Below 4000', it's still a novelty item (a few snowflakes mixing in at times). But on higher mountaintops an inch or two of snow is possible between late tonight and Saturday night.
Awesome... Looks like the NC high country is getting a taste of winter this weekend. Snow DH might be a possibility :weee:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Sitting here at John Hopkins, waiting. Wifey is engaged in, as she put it, Off With The Boobies Day.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
OMG Crab Joe and IAB just got me in trouble! You two really made me LOL today! Well done. I thought it looked like a "Jew Star" too.

Kona's surgery went well, she's home as of yesterday and hurts a lot, but she gets as many drugs as she darn well pleases! She's got us trained too--whenever she hurts, she cries and waves her surgery leg in the air at us!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got an email this afternoon about a part time gig training monkeys how to do automation. About 4 week long project laying the groundwork and training the qa staff. Might be interesting.