Quantcast

~~~National Pancake Day GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Went to the in-laws over the weekend. BigT dropped off the "kids" at grandma and grandpa's house because we are on vacation next week.

Gonna be a little warm today, so I'm wearing shorts to work.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
horay for pancakes, spent all yesturday at a nascar race in nh, the most boring sport i have ever watched. on the other hand i was greatly amused by the people there. the one i found the funniest was a fat middle aged red neck with a poorly drawn unicorn tattoo on his back :rofl:. also hows this for irony, i saw a tow truck towing a tow truck broken down on the ride of the road :p. anyway im gonna try and go riding today after school and redeem my last ride.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, monkeys! Did pretty much a whole lot of nothing this weekend, and I spent all of yesterday lying on the couch not feeling well. I watched more football than I would have cared to. Meh.

Oh look, another week with nothing but rain in the forecast.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Yesterday was exciting. Riding into work in the dark through an industrial area a fox charged me out of some bushes. Been chased by dogs and people, but never a fox. Some clown in the hangar left a drill bit and a razor blade on an airplane that was later found by a passenger. Hilarity ensued. TSA was NOT amused.

Quiet so far this morning.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Rough weekend. I've been fighting a cold since last week, first. Saturday, I fell riding out of a slippery creek crossing and landed with a big pointy rock sticking into my pelvis that made walking pretty painful for the next couple days. Ironically, pedaling was NOT painful, so I kept riding. Doing a DH clinic at our local trails in the afternoon, I endo'd and landed pretty much on my face, really hard, split my chin open. Met a friend of mine who's an ER doc on my way down the trail back to my house, and he told me he thought I needed stitches. Nope, not going to sit in the ER for 5 hours on a Saturday night, so he fixed me up as best he could with what he had. Uuuuugggghhhh.

Got a good ride in yesterday, though. No falls, though it took me almost until the end of the ride to relax and start to enjoy it. I used a CO2 cartridge for the first time! My riding partner must've done something weird to her valve stem, because we couldn't get two different pumps to work on it, but I attached the CO2 injector to it, and it blew the tube right up. That was pretty darn cool! :thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Busy day in the cubicle farm.

I converted my very first interview of a potential student here at the Art Institute to an application. Street cred has been obtained here in the farm. :thumb:

Mowed the yard yesterday and watched football.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Monday! I rode both days, at the end of yesterday's ride I had to sit back on reflect on the fact that nobody got hurt. High speeds on rocky corners with exposure, steep swooping singletrack around trees and blurred hillsides. Yeehaw! Fall is here!!!!!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Yesterday I went on a long walk with my wife and dogs. It was out Husky/German Shepard's 9th birthday. She was pretty stoked.