Quantcast

National Police Week (May 9th-15th)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Did a memorial 5k Monday, taking part in memorial services both Thurs and Friday (County and local...). However you feel about LE, please remember the members of the "thin blue line" who have fallen and their families...

And someone go taze kickstand. He is a Wings fan after all...:D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
While he was in Asheville, I insisted he go check out our two best in town rides. Boy lives in the flatlands and isn't a climber. I am pretty sure he is still sleeping, but grateful no doubt. :weee:
dude...my arse has never been so sore! for the record, FUNN freeride saddles blow on 45 minute climbs...the 40lb small bottle rocket doesn't help much either ;)

those were some awesome trails though butch and i'm looking forward to hitting them again.

as far as where i've been?..... a few PAWN post here and there but i've been stupid busy between work, teaching , and training (was in asheville all last week for another chemical munitions instructor course).

my department is having our annual memorial service tomorrow morning which means i have to wear long sleeves, tie and hat for the first half of the day.
it's been a bad year for law enforcement deaths in the line of duty and especially the families of the fallen...keep that in mind the next time your first reaction to authority is "eff da police".