Quantcast

~~~National Punch Day GMT~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
punch day you say :think:. anyway got my last driving hour today so any monkeys in the mass area better hide:busted:. last night went and did some trail work with all 3 people:rant:, oh well be sage out there monkeys

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
OH joy got screw with my last drop off last night and got home at midnight, up again at 3:30 start work at 5:30 all so I can be off by 3pm and go to a Don Henly concert with my wife.

I am going to be so freaking dead.......

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Foggy out there this morning. Late night for me last night (Elementary "Meet the Teachers Night" at my school) and another late night for me tonight with our local bike club meeting. Back to school time is crazy every year and by the end of the day I'm going to want a nap! Coffee for me :cheers:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Drive safe, people. Just saw the (CT scan) carnage of car vs. tree at high speed. Young male driver in early hours of the morning, probably drunk... :(

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello fellow rolfers! The weather this week sucks, and it's going to get worse. BLAH. The rain did stop just long enough yesterday for me to squeeze in a 10 mile run. Made me some SHRIMPS and rice after.

Solid night of sleep last night.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Feeling much better this morning though still not 100%. Amazin what half a bottle of Nyquil and 8 hours of sleep will do. Damn dog woke me up about 0130 though...probably another copperhead in the yard.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Speaking of CT scans, that apparently is the next step for me. Doc isn't sure if I have a hernia, or if its just an "irregularity given your previous medical history". The good news is if I have to have surgery it in all likely hood is going to be major and complicated. :rolleyes: Can't honestly say I'm thrilled about the prospect of another hospital stay.

Beemmer clutch cable showed up yesterday courtesy of Brown Santa. 15 minute swap out and the scooter is back in operation. I really like things with only two wheels.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
New wheel day, new wheel day!!!!

Going to pick up my new Reynolds carbon road wheels today!!! Can't wait to ride.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Morning monkeys. Ran out of regular coffee this morning. Went to starbucks... My wallet feels violated. Muay Thai tonight... so I guess I'll be celebrating Punch Day for sure.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Searching for moving boxes, packing, then fixing the axle on the car. Should be a busy day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, that 2 weeks of Summer sure was awesome. I almost got a tan this year. This week is dry, so the moto is still out. But it's cold!

I did ride the bus yesterday just in case it rained and it's actually not a bad commute. If I ride the CX to the MAX, it's about 40 minutes (20 bike, 20 train).

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Someone spotted Kona last night again...so guess where I was in the dark hours of night? You guessed it, wandering the streets of Seattle's ghetto/suburbs calling and whistling.

Saw the CREEPIEST house. It's covered in Christmas decor and filled with dolls of all sizes and more Christmas decorations...like FILLED. So creepy. I'll try to get a photo again today, last night's were blurry due to darkness and my fear of getting caught by the potential pedo-rapist-ax murderer who lives there...

Wow, that 2 weeks of Summer sure was awesome. I almost got a tan this year.
:D right there with you